Good Indian Restaurants and the worst ones

Hiya:

I would like to know which are the best Indian Restaurants in Sheffield. I have been to Balti King, Fulwood Road, Sheffield. I found their services to be quick and efficient and the food also tastes good.I have been quite regular at their place.Can anyone suggest any other places to visit and places to avoid.Love to try out different restaurants. So all food lovers, can you please provide me some details.Cheers

Cafe Guru between west street and division street is nice, and a bit different

Zeenats is great and a nice traditional indian in Attercliffe

As far as takeaways go, they dont deliver but Bilash on sharrow vale is class.

I'll second cafe guru, had a meal there last month and it was great.

Also if you want to eat so much you can't walk then Cha Cha's is the place to go. Its pretty basic decor wise but the food more than makes up for it, one of my favourite places to eat in sheff.

cool...what are the worst ones out here in Sheffield?... Heard bad opinions about Balti King, but I found it to be a nice place.

Take away wise, Curry Tonight is bloody awful. Avoid like the plague. Ill second Cafe Guru as being good though, although its not your usual '8 pints and a ruby' kind of curry house.

Best I have had is The Everest on Chesterfield Road, ate there this Tuesday passed, excellent service, ambience and the food was top notch - even the beer which to be honest is usually pretty lame in restaurants was good.

well.. im surprised why there are few popular Indian restaurants, is the quality of the food so bad or is it the services thats pathetic?..What is the opinion of the people of Shefffield

Butlers curry house is the best in my opinion. Great food, great service and very reasonable. 192 Brook hill, just off the big round about.

Zip

amazing.... what are the restaurants that we should strictly avoid? any idea or inputs?

Dil Shad at Woodseats is the best Indian Restaurant I've ever been too!!

Fab service, great prices, good sized portions and incredibly tasty!!!! :D

In general, most of the curry houses in generally are alright, the two I've really liked are Butlers and Woodseats Tandoori.

In terms of bad curry houses, avoid the Balti King in Broomhill, truly the worst I've been to.

Ive got a table booked for wednesday at Amraj @ Beighton, Opposite Damons. Heard Nothing but good things about it so i thought id give it a try.