I'm looking for someone who would be interested in been a business partner in a new parcel delivery/ light haulage company.

Steve,

I think to get anyone, vaguely, interested you need to expand on this. What sort of partner are you looking for, what do you need from them and what's in it for them?

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in been a business partner in a new parcel delivery/ light haulage company.

From your previous posts I thought you were setting up a business doing building renovation? Is this another company or have you scrapped the other idea?

I have seen lots of good friendships end through business partnerships. I would think long and hard about a partnership.

No not scrapped that idea I've set that business up and it's doing very well but I have been asked if I'd be interested in taking a fleet of Mercedes sprinter vans and Luton vans on I have done all the background work and have had meetings with potential customers for light haulage contracts and parcel delivery contracts I have nvq 1, 2, and 3 in road haulage and transport managment and also want to advertise for commercial and domestic removals plus long distance and same day courier services nation wide just need some one as a business pertner who will be prepared to put the hours in to help make this business a success.

Don't suppose you want any part time drivers days or nights.