Removal of a dead pet.

Sorry for your loss mroebuck.

Did you not want the vet to have a look at her first to find out why she passed away?

3yrs is very very young. I would be calling a vet to look to see what happened :( so sorry.

sorry for your loss mate I lost my 10year old gsd bitch 5 weeks ago still hurts

she been fine she wanted to go out last night and just laid at side of house which is unlike her so I had a feeling something was off I sat with her for about 30 minutes just stroking her before I went to bed last night came down this morning and she was just laid there asked if she wanted to go out like every morning but nothing then I went to stroke her and she was so cold my partner has taken it a lot worse than I have and she the rock in the relationship but at least she chasing as many foxes as she wants right now she's buried and can now rest in peace.

Ah I am sorry, it must have been awful to find her like that, what a sad day for you both :(

I assume someone found my post about cremating their pet at home offensive, I've cremated several pets over the years and then but their ashes in planted pots, in my opinion it is better than home burial because you can take them with you if you move house, there's also no chance of them being dug up at some future date.

Edited by ivanava

I assume someone found my post about cremating their pet at home offensive, I've cremated several pets over the years and then but their ashes in planted pots, in my opinion it is better than home burial because you can take them with you if you move house, there's also no chance of them being dug up at some future date.

Maybe if you had worded it more like this post, I wouldn't have deleted it. It came across as very insensitive and almost joke like. And yes, it offended several people including the OP.

Maybe if you had worded it more like this post, I wouldn't have deleted it. It came across as very insensitive and almost joke like. And yes, it offended several people including the OP.

Sorry about that, it wasn't my intention, I just assumed everyone would understand it.

Sorry for your loss, it must have been such a shock :(

Yea I couldnt belive it just didn't want to stop shouting her hoping she was just ******* about with me and it was something to do with a tumor she had we had it removed but she did not recover properly and it affected her I know some people found it stupid but I sit next to where I buried her and talk to her like I used to she wasn't a pet in my eyes she was flesh and blood a big part of me she was my best friend and thanks for the messages can never always rely on the kindness of others in this day and age.