Removal of a dead pet.

Hi I woke up this morning and came downstairs and found my dog laid in the kitchen not breathing or moving I shouted her but nothing happened does anyone know anybody to remove her please everyone that I have called want me to charge 90 quid as well.

really sorry for your loss, why cant you bury her in the garden, thats what we do with all our pets,

That's a reasonable price, the nearest cremation is Doncaster and they charge around £60.00 to dispose of a dog. After collection costs you're getting close to £90.00

You can bury in your garden (if you have one)

I want to bury her in back garden but haven't got a shovel and no one will lend me one thanks for the help any way.

That's a reasonable price, the nearest cremation is Doncaster and they charge around £60.00 to dispose of a dog. After collection costs you're getting close to £90.00

You can bury in your garden (if you have one)

ive just said garden ha..

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 12:49 ----------

mr roebuck, b and q shovels around a tenner :)

Maybe someone could lend a shovel if yo say what area you're in.

Poor dog, was he poorly?

I want to bury her in back garden but haven't got a shovel and no one will lend me one thanks for the help any way.

Is this a wind up? I think someone is taking the urine!!

Is this a wind up? I think someone is taking the urine!!

Well I wondered as well if I'm honest, but you have to take people at face value until proved otherwise...if so its a horrible thing to make a joke of, but it takes all sorts I suppose.

Bit of an unusual post but lets see.

This sounds a bit of a strange post, and seemingly absolutely no concern or sadness about the pet dieing, but all about the cost - if it is a pi** take then it's absolutely disgusting and shameful!!

No this isn't a wind up she was a 3 year old german shepherd called xena she was mine and my partners first dog and she was family not a pet it's hard to show emotion over text to those people thinking it's a wind up I posted on here because I didn't know what else to do but managed to lend a shovel off someone but thanks to those that tried to help

Edited by angel22
Removing unpleasant language!

So sorry for your loss Mroebuck, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Xena will be playing over the bridge, rip peace Xena xx

Maybe someone could lend a shovel if yo say what area you're in.

Poor dog, was he poorly?

she been fine she wanted to go out last night and just laid at side of house which is unlike her so I had a feeling something was off I sat with her for about 30 minutes just stroking her before I went to bed last night came down this morning and she was just laid there asked if she wanted to go out like every morning but nothing then I went to stroke her and she was so cold my partner has taken it a lot worse than I have and she the rock in the relationship but at least she chasing as many foxes as she wants right now she's buried and can now rest in peace.