Ufo over totley this morning

Wouldn't have been the space station or a satellite as they traverse the sky at around the same pace as an high altitude aircraft.

Hmmm ... it wouldn't happen to have been a Hercules C130 flying in from over the in Bradfield direction would it? :huh:

@clown shoes, 15 seconds isnt exactly enough time to get a photo or video, and chrisoftley that vid is bizzare...

If you watch the skies every night, you are likely to see quite a few per week, they're really not that uncommon
Much as I'd like to, I really don't have the time, RB.

I suppose that, for me at least, it helps to keep them rare, so that bit special still.

:)

My boyfriend swears he saw a UFO whilst travelling on the motorway near hereford..! He actually pulled over on the hard shoulder and got out of his van to stare at it! He said it was oval shaped and its movements were very zig zag like and then it shot off upwards.... He phoned me up all panicky and excited whilst still on the hard shoulder!!

I insisted he was tired from his week away studying but he got angry with me for not believing him! HA....

Who knows :-)

That's weird.There are no motorways near Hereford.Are you sure he's telling you the truth?

I watched Antiques Roadshow last night.

On the settee.

Why not watch it on the tv?

Was laid on the bed trying to get my son to sleep and staring at the sky around 9.50 this morning, when all of a sudden, my eyes attracted me to something round shaped and extremely bright moving at an incredible speed, it was gone within 15 seconds, there were planes in the air in the distance and it was moving faster than any of those, my eyes couldnt keep up with the speed of it and it dissapeared into the distance...

9.50 this morning,jeez,wish i could lay at that time

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 21:35 ----------

Why not watch it on the tv?

good one tokyo :P:P:P:P

That's weird.There are no motorways near Hereford.Are you sure he's telling you the truth?

He was on the M5 travelling back from Hereford