Ufo over totley this morning

Thanks for your comments guys, it grabbed my attention because it was so bright, and moving so fast, it was about the same size as raisin (not a raisin) at first before it quickly shrank and vanished, when i think about it , it was probably the sun reflecting off of whatever it was as it was gorgeous this morning, it was definately not a meteorite or sattelite 100 percent, it covered some distance within seconds, it was going much faster than any plane you see in the sky

Its could have been the international space station, that I have seen for myself sake seconds (maybe a minute or so) to do a whole arc of the sky.

I know it reflects the sun as you say and is the only thing that could do the speed you say.

http://www.isstracker.com/

I watched Antiques Roadshow last night.

On the settee.

My boyfriend swears he saw a UFO whilst travelling on the motorway near hereford..! He actually pulled over on the hard shoulder and got out of his van to stare at it! He said it was oval shaped and its movements were very zig zag like and then it shot off upwards.... He phoned me up all panicky and excited whilst still on the hard shoulder!!

I insisted he was tired from his week away studying but he got angry with me for not believing him! HA....

Who knows :-)

No, but then again I don't get the luxury of mid morning naps :D

who knows what it was, and haha chelle, that sounds just like my boyfriend lmao x

Don't you have a roof?

Hahahaha ?

My boyfriend swears he saw a UFO whilst travelling on the motorway near hereford..! He actually pulled over on the hard shoulder and got out of his van to stare at it! He said it was oval shaped and its movements were very zig zag like and then it shot off upwards.... He phoned me up all panicky and excited whilst still on the hard shoulder!!

I insisted he was tired from his week away studying but he got angry with me for not believing him! HA....

Who knows :-)

He wants to be thankful he didn't get his collar felt for pulling up on the hard shoulder of the motorway.... to look at a U.F.O!

He wants to be thankful he didn't get his collar felt for pulling up on the hard shoulder of the motorway.... to look at a U.F.O!

Haha i know! i said that to him.... But he was that excited, if the bobbys had turned up he would of probably got tested for drugs! :hihi:

There's been many police and military reported seeing UFO's in the past. I suppose until you see something for yourself its difficult not to be skeptical.

I saw a shooting star last night, at approx 21:05, travelling along a (generally-) south to north axis and direction.

Does that count?

If you watch the skies every night, you are likely to see quite a few per week, they're really not that uncommon