Wheres fishing good

i agree liam_j_kelk,spot on :-)

but the rest is tripe

when i started fishing their was no google and facebook all you did need was watercraft and common sence,all fish are the same they feed,they dont feed

find out when and were they feed,also find out when and were they don't feed and you will do all reet

Yes back in your day that was the idea but nowadays google is helpful plus with these commercial alot of the fish were fed a certain times of the day and a handful only expect that like a mate of mine who built his own lake in doncaster up until recently the fish would only feed certain times of the day

thats absolutly fine sheff 13 :-) and in a way I envey you and sometimes wish i could have been a novice instead of a natural talent,the constant questions and advice on how to catch can be very stressy at times

No need to envy anyone. Why do you need to try to impress people you don't know, especially people who don't care.

Is there some deep seated issues from your childhood. Or do you suffer from a particularly low self esteem perhaps caused by health problems or even the loss of a job.

I have evidence of the fish I don't catch. Do you have any evidence of the lies you tell lobworms.

Don't stop taking medication without first consulting your physician.

It's not Silverlands. ;)

correct,thats exactly what i thought ;-)

my advice is try as many places as you can, I got back into the sport 3 yrs ago and the first season I went wherever I could, aston ponds,ecclesfield dam, wire mill dam,loxley, the first pond at rivelin, Sheffield canal to name a few just get yourself out there and enjoy every minute lad. some days I blanked and some days I caught, but what I enjoyed most was talking to other anglers and trying out different tactics and techniques. good luck for the season

i will enjoy but i am a lass :) lol

---------- Post added 06-04-2014 at 17:06 ----------

thanks for recommendations guys, think were going to give aston a go, and also going to go back to barlow, nice 3.5lb perch out of barlow 3 years ago, nearly lost my rod to it, was only in the edge too, took 20mins to land it. will try and post a picture.

I thought (not being an angler) that Ecco Dam had closed down and been drained? Might have to go look see - I take photo's not wangle.

everywhere is bubbling at the moment. the fish have all woke up and are feeding like feeding is gong out of fishion and are ready to spawn

only problem is the "butterflie anglers" have also woke up so you will struggle to find a desent pig at most vinues :-{

the river din is producing some clonking greyling at the moment but I dont recommend you fishing for them as I might be up a tree watching you right now.be warmed

i will enjoy but i am a lass :) lol

---------- Post added 06-04-2014 at 17:06 ----------

thanks for recommendations guys, think were going to give aston a go, and also going to go back to barlow, nice 3.5lb perch out of barlow 3 years ago, nearly lost my rod to it, was only in the edge too, took 20mins to land it. will try and post a picture.

Ooooh post a picture - wonder if lobworms can do that:hihi::hihi:

as I might be up a tree watching you right now.be warmed
At last! We've found out where he lives. :banana: :banana:

Only joking - keep 'em coming lobworms.