This just disgusts me

A relationship break up is no excuse. There is NO excuse for what she did at all.

I'm not a nasty person and I hate to see anybody suffer. But I'd happily make exceptions for this person.

we have all had times when something bad

happened in our lives ie death in the family,

relationship breakdown , depression ,

physical abuse ...... the list goes on

but is it just me but when something bad

like this

happens I turn to the ones who are always

there for you through thick & thin even if you

have just lost your temper with them they

are still there loveing you unconditionally

no rewards wanted .....Your dog/s

when ramble was pts fern , june , jenny & Gorge was there for me licking the tears

from my face & sadly when fern was also

pts not long after june , jenny & Gorge was

there again licking my tears from my face

& just comforting me & little mell the cat of

course :)

our pets don't ask much of us just to love them

& feed them & take care of them & if they

need the vet to take them

we as human beings can be so cruel sometimes

& its that ? that I hate about our breed

because I think we ( humans ) are the

worst breed of all :(

What the hell is wrong with people.

Nothing surprises me anymore and she's supposed to be intelligent,what a wonderful breed we are.

Karma what goes around comes around.

Seriously words fail me.

Its awful. I have signed a petition for justice for poor Roxy. I know myself, I would feed my animals before I fed myself.. they didnt ask to be brought into your home and if we have money problems thats my fault, not theres.

Its awful. I have signed a petition for justice for poor Roxy. I know myself, I would feed my animals before I fed myself.. they didnt ask to be brought into your home and if we have money problems thats my fault, not theres.

here is the petition if any of you would like

to sign it & please share on Facebook

for once let facebook do some good :help::(

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/170/521/438/justice-for-roxy-cruelly-starved-to-death-by-katy-gammon/?cid=FB_TAF#next_action

Edited by fabcakes

here is the petition if any of you would like

to sign it & please share on Facebook

for once let facebook do some good :help::(

Where's the petition?

its on the link

below my post hun x

However appalled i am at this i can't sign the petition.

" Care2 may also disclose your personal information, including name and contact information in some limited circumstances such as when you specifically opt to receive a 3rd party newsletter. We may also provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Care2 under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to communicate with you about offers from Care2 and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us through our Help Form. Under confidentiality agreements, Care2 may also match user information with third-party data. Also, Care2 does disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, X% of our users are female) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes."

Thankfully there are those that don't erect barriers in front of justice.

However appalled i am at this i can't sign the petition.

" Care2 may also disclose your personal information, including name and contact information in some limited circumstances such as when you specifically opt to receive a 3rd party newsletter. We may also provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Care2 under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to communicate with you about offers from Care2 and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us through our Help Form. Under confidentiality agreements, Care2 may also match user information with third-party data. Also, Care2 does disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, X% of our users are female) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes."

Agreed, what the hell is that all about? :help: