.. & the dogs suffer once again

A private group ? Link just says i don't have access.

This is what it basically says mega ...................

PETS: FOR SALE, RE-HOME & WANTED (SHEFFIELD & SOUTH YORKSHIRE)

Hide story

Teri Wilson > ‎PETS: FOR SALE, RE-HOME & WANTED (SHEFFIELD & SOUTH YORKSHIRE)

Any One interested in a 13week old Make Pure Blue Staffy KC Registered, 5 Generation Bloodline Certificate In The Bloodline of a champion, Had All It's Jabs plus Microchipped, Had Its Fleeing, Worming & Mite Jab, Selling With Everything I have got with the dog including cage food toys shampoo treats collar lead etc. Will Sell separate if don't want stuff. My Partner got it as a present at 9 week old but I didn't want a pet so wanting to rehouse, had it for 3 weeks it's house trained as we keep the door open and it goes out to do his business. It's A Shame to sell he's a very loving dog, loves people loves kids I have a 3yr old who plays with him, It Trains with puppy mats. For More Information INBOX ME Thankyou

This is what it basically says mega ...................

PETS: FOR SALE, RE-HOME & WANTED (SHEFFIELD & SOUTH YORKSHIRE)

Hide story

Teri Wilson > ‎PETS: FOR SALE, RE-HOME & WANTED (SHEFFIELD & SOUTH YORKSHIRE)

Any One interested in a 13week old Make Pure Blue Staffy KC Registered, 5 Generation Bloodline Certificate In The Bloodline of a champion, Had All It's Jabs plus Microchipped, Had Its Fleeing, Worming & Mite Jab, Selling With Everything I have got with the dog including cage food toys shampoo treats collar lead etc. Will Sell separate if don't want stuff. My Partner got it as a present at 9 week old but I didn't want a pet so wanting to rehouse, had it for 3 weeks it's house trained as we keep the door open and it goes out to do his business. It's A Shame to sell he's a very loving dog, loves people loves kids I have a 3yr old who plays with him, It Trains with puppy mats. For More Information INBOX ME Thankyou

I am utterly speechless and disgusted with this person!!! I can't believe people can treat a life like a handbag which you can just take back or throw away......it makes my blood boil!!!!

I hope this dog ends up with somebody who deserves the unconditional love of a dog and not somebody who just passes it along like it doesn't matter!!

It's the partner's fault - why buy an animal as a present for someone unless you know it's actually what they want!

To be fair, at least she's being honest and doing the right thing by giving it a chance to have a happier home!

Some people are just pure ba**ards and mistreat them rather than let them go and be happy somewhere else.

Im not excusing the fact that the poor puppy HAS to be re-homed though! such a shame.... Id have him

To be fair, at least she's being honest and doing the right thing by giving it a chance to have a happier home!

Some people are just pure ba**ards and mistreat them rather than let them go and be happy somewhere else.

Im not excusing the fact that the poor puppy HAS to be re-homed though! such a shame.... Id have him

Exactly it's not her fault that she's ended up with a dog she doesn't want and needs to rehome, so long as she find it a good home then what's the problem?

The person that gave it to her will hopefully realise that giving animals as presents is a really stupid idea.

It's a shame for the poor puppy but it seems like it's been well looked after so far. Had all jabs, flea treatment, micro chipped etc. she seems like a responsible person so hopefully she'll make sure he goes to a loving home.

Does it say how much she's selling him for fabcakes?

She is asking for £700 ono ................. the post is now not available though:huh:

She is asking for £700 ono ................. the post is now not available though:huh:

£700 for a blue staff!!!!! is that right?? jeeeeeez....:o

I noticed it had gone :huh:

it just annoys me that people treat dogs like

this I don't blame the women

this guy that got the dog obviously didn't check or didn't

listen if the women wanted a dog

so by the time the dog is 3 month old its going to already

be on its 2nd home :(:confused:

my basset hound June was a birthday present for my

husband but we all knew except for the kids that we was

getting her & was in full agreement with it & had planed months

..... nearly a year in advance

& still have her now :love:

I noticed it had gone :huh:

it just annoys me that people treat dogs like

this I don't blame the women

this guy that got the dog obviously didn't check or didn't

listen if the women wanted a dog

so by the time the dog is 3 month old its going to already

be on its 2nd home :(:confused:

my basset hound June was a birthday present for my

husband but we all knew except for the kids that we was

getting her & was in full agreement with it & had planed months

..... nearly a year in advance

& still have her now :love:

i know it's not nice but she really did do the right thing, and dog are so resilient - once he's in a happy home he'll soon forget about the ones that didnt want him and he'll be happy and playing with a family that love him ;)