Sign in to follow this  

Did the US really invade IRAQ for the oil?

Should we pull our troops out of IRAQ?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should we pull our troops out of IRAQ?

• Yes immediately
    • After we have installed a government and there is peace

I just wanted to know what your opinions are on this subject and also should our lads come home and get the heck out of that toilet of a country with all it's evilness and hostility.

I'm sure gb&tb had their hidden agenda in this war, if only the latter had spent more time trying to keep these terrorists out of our own country we wouldn't be seeing a rise in hostility towards westernisation on our doorstep.

I just wanted to know what your opinions are on this subject and also should our lads come home and get the heck out of that toilet of a country with all it's evilness and hostility.

I'm sure gb&tb had their hidden agenda in this war, if only the latter had spent more time trying to keep these terrorists out of our own country we wouldn't be seeing a rise in hostility towards westernisation on our doorstep.

Thanks to Blair, Bush and a few others, there's 50,000 terrorists who won't trouble our country or anyone else for one simple reason - they're dead. And if we didn't fight them in Iraq, then where else in the world could we fight and kill them in those sort of numbers? And in any case, hostility to the West has been rising amongst Muslims for decades.

"Thanks to Blair, Bush and a few others, there's 50,000 terrorists "

It is amazing that you thank some one for killing people! What does terrorism mean in your definition?

Does it mean invading other people’s country?

Does it mean killing their children and elderly?

Does it mean putting them in chaos so that hundreds are been killed EVERY DAY?

You claim that Muslims hate the west and this has been for decades! Let’s say that your claim is right, have you asked your self why?

Do Chinese hate the west?

Do Japanese hate the west?

Do Africans hate the west?

If they do then there is a problem at your home needs to be fixed. BUT if say Chinese do not hate the west then you have a problem in understanding how the world is split. Do you know that there are Muslims in China more than Muslims in Saudi Arabia!

Did we invade Iraq "for the oil"? That is an incredibly simplistic view of a very complex issue, what do you mean exactly? As for 'toilet of a country', Iraq has actually been miles ahead of us in terms of civilisation, right back to 5000 BC and the high order civilisations of Mesopotamia. Your ill-educated question is clearly intended to do nothing but provoke the posting of wild theories and accusations.

Thanks to Blair, Bush and a few others, there's 50,000 terrorists who won't trouble our country or anyone else for one simple reason - they're dead. And if we didn't fight them in Iraq, then where else in the world could we fight and kill them in those sort of numbers? And in any case, hostility to the West has been rising amongst Muslims for decades.

Well all that says is you are willing to demonstrate in public that you are a complete idiot with little more knowledge than a psychotic shrew.

I am just glad that the Iraqi people don't have to suffer that tyrant Hussain any more.

Well done to the coalition forces

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Methinks venger finds it hard to deal with anybody having a different opinion to his/her own! :loopy:

Venger you forgot the h in phsychotic and who were you refering to as an idiot? the only idiot is tb for allowing this farce for going on as long as it has.

Civilised iraq i don't think so, not now at least, i can't remember a democracy in the west where as many people of their own country have been brutally killed and decapitated, waken up, i don't believe in the american philosophy that we keep our enermy where we can see them in our back yard.

They just want the oil prices to go up so that they can benefit when their oil exploration and drilling starts in the antarctic to feed their country's insatiable appetite for their gas guzlers

Good luck to vengers boys tonight.

I bet gb said to tb i'll make sure your oil company ie shell,bp carry on making gross profits out of this dispute.

Good luck to vengers boys tonight.

?

Venger you forgot the h in phsychotic and who were you refering to as an idiot? the only idiot is tb for allowing this farce for going on as long as it has.

?

psychosis

noun [C or U] plural psychoses

any of a number of the more severe mental diseases that make you believe things that are not real:

psychotic

adjective

suffering from psychosis:

a psychotic disorder

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Methinks venger finds it hard to deal with anybody having a different opinion to his/her own! :loopy:

Methinks that venger likes people to use facts to back an argument, something the poster clearly has no knowledge of !

Oh, Firecracker was the to refered idiot for the record, thought that was obvious as I QUOTED them ?

psychotic

phsychotic

pshyttopic?

hoho, anyways, to respond to this thread:

yes i believe oil is a huge motivating factor for the west with regards the middle east; it is why we are so concerned with the area (think of all the wars and conflicts happening elsewhere...and then the news coverage relating to them...then think of the same in the middle east...do you think its in proportion?)

there are also some sound reasons for taking dictatorships away, and replacing them with democratic systems, but is this REALLY happening? im not so sure...why dont we have a go at syria, or the saudis? im sure america has plans for them, but all in due course. lets get these afghani and iraqi oil pipelines under control first -

at the risk of sounding like a crackpot consiracy theorist i belive that america plan to completely dominate the oil supplies in the middle east. they will do this by claiming other forms of justification for their actions.

Venger i have a huge vast knowledge with regard to this illegal war sorry i stand corrected with the spelling issue.

We hear about how iran will be targeted next because of their intransigence towards un inspectors, oh i forgot aren't they a filthy rich country when it comes to their oil reserves, was our country's security under threat by sadam hussein? why hasn't the west taken out zimbabwe's leader mugabwe? answer his country is so poor it couldn't pay off the interest on the continent's debt of africa.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing venger, do you need a little pair of tweezers to put that thing away?:o