Where to find cheap aggregate

I am hoping someone might be able to help I am needing some aggregate to put in my garden to make it look neat I am just wondering if anyone know where I could get a decent amount at a low cost

It depends what you want and how much. There is a big difference in price depending what you want it to look like ie rounded pebbles, reclaimed random stones. broken slate etc. Are you asking about decorative stones?

I phoned round the builders yards to see who would do the best deal for a full load direct from supplier. That means that they were effectively brokering the deal and it never touched their site. I did buy a full 20-22T truck load to get a good deal though.

If you want pebbles (like at the seaside) I would suggest ASG at the bottom of Shepcote Lane near the transport cafe. Ron Tel:0114 2690030.

If you want limestone chippings I would suggest B&Q at Darnal Te:0114-2446883

Both these deliver. One tonne is not a great amount when spread out a couple of inches thick.