Pest shooters required.

I am in need of a group of 3-5 people to come shoot the land next to me.

I need people who are able to shoot early mornings as well as evening roosts, including the odd day as and when needed.

You must be insured (this will be checked)

Please message me if you are interested, the land is in S26.

Thanks

Pigeons/rabbits, general pests.

Why? because they keep eating my crop.

Still looking for a couple of people that can shoot on a regular basis, and are not just interested coming once of twice and hoping to get a lot of pigeons in one go.

Looking for some one that is happy to just get a few pigeons each time and keep control of them/prevent crop damage. Pigeons are currently having a party on there on some days.

Inbox me any info/questions.

I hate pigeons...

Just sayin...

Hi, my name is Shaun and i live in S12. I've just sold all my shotguns but have still kept my air rifles that i use for this type of pest control. Could i say that just a couple of experienced air rifle shooters, on your land, in the right place and at the right time, will probably be much more effective than a larger group of 4 or 5. I am currently looking for some new permission to control pests such as the work that you have described. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you Shaun

Hi PrincessKate , I am presently waiting for my shotgun License to arrive and although new at clay shooting I am by no means new to firearms ( ex forces ) I am a responsible 48yr old that is presently looking for shooting permission from a land owner , my biggest hurdle is that I work away from home so would only be able to help with disposing of pigeons etc when home from work ( usually 1 weekend per fortnight ) , please feel free to pm me if you would like to discuss this further .

Many thanks

Dale

I have shotgun and FAC and currently shoot pigeons for a few farms in the area. your PM box is full Kate if this is still required?

cheers

hi

are you still looking? I live in S26 and have my own insurance and am a member of BASC

cheers