Barracco barner is our president?

It's not a genuine mistake is it, she's just thick.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 13:48 ----------

Does Twitter have it's own spelling correction feature??

I thought it would just use the one on the phone.

Otherwise you might get problems with the phone correcting to one word and Twitter correcting to another???

So she deserves to be bullied for this? I might remember your comments next time you say something stupid ;):)

So she deserves to be bullied for this? I might remember your comments next time you say something stupid ;):)

It wasn't stupidity, just spectacular ignorance that reflected poorly on some of today's youth.

Deserve to be bullied? No. Giving interviews to the media didnt help her stay out of the limelight.

Still interested how she got her 17 GCSE's and whether it's true.

I'm not bullying her, and I can't control the actions of others.

If I do say something so grossly stupid then please do stick the boot in :thumbsup:

Still interested how she got her 17 GCSE's and whether it's true.

Maybe maths wasn't one of them?

You've got to start somewhere, but if you think the US President is somehow also the UK president then you've got a lot of catching up to do.

a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step - as some chinese philosopher once said

Do they not realise how much politics affect them in their everyday life? Do they never watch the news or read a paper? Have they no idea what's going on?

Politics doesn't significantly affect people's everyday lives. Certainly there's nothing "Barraco Barner" has ever done that's had any impact on my daily life and I suspect this young girl feels the same.

Politics doesn't significantly affect people's everyday lives. Certainly there's nothing "Barraco Barner" has ever done that's had any impact on my daily life and I suspect this young girl feels the same.

I do hope you're joking...

a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step - as some chinese philosopher once said

The way she phrased the question though implied that she thought she knew what she was talking about and didn't agree with what 'our' president was doing. It mainly served to highlight her ignorance, and the fact that she didn't even recognise her lack of knowledge.

---------- Post added 12-03-2014 at 12:51 ----------

Not in the slightest.

The PM of the UK does have an impact. And if either one of them takes us into WW III it will have a large impact on your life.

a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step - as The man who was too late at the airport once said

Quote for the truth :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The way she phrased the question though implied that she thought she knew what she was talking about and didn't agree with what 'our' president was doing. It mainly served to highlight her ignorance, and the fact that she didn't even recognise her lack of knowledge.

and now she is just that little bit better informed

edit - i would suggest that her level of knowledge has increased proportionately significantly more than that of most of the posters on this thread in the last few days

Edited by Manlinose