Name of company with lime green buses

Take it you work for Bright Buses Resident ?

Yes or No ?

Didn't it used to be "Mass Engineering"?

I understand that the six-wheelers are UK-made vehicles re-imported after use in the Far East.

They are indeed. They were expats in Hong Kong in the 90s and early 00s but apparently became disenfranchised post handover and moved back to their home town.

The lime green buses aren't lime green anymore! ... they've been thoroughly jet-washed and the waste water's now been recycled through the Peace Garden's fountain in a bid to woo Bradley into getting his kit off and dancing naked in it.

The fluorescent sign on the Parkway's gonna be recycled in the same manner too ... not just for the pedal bike fountain, but also to put an end to the thread about it on this very organ.

There's also talk of a very audacious plan by the Council to jet-wash Jessica Ennis's gold painted post-box and recycle the water to turn the TDF streets gold. Very exciting times indeed!

Hence the reason I call them Cattle Wagons , full of out of control animals . Its the people who are unfortunate enough to have to drive them that I feel sorry for.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 10:15 ----------

You will probably find half of the kids on those buses are drug users .

Maybe the kids are drug users but then they're not driving busses are they! Please don't tar all kids as being 'bad' it's a bit discriminatory.

---------- Post added 31-03-2014 at 18:06 ----------

Definitely it's an illiteracy issue, at least!

Oh, there's always one :hihi: