Name of company with lime green buses

Show me a bus from any operator, used daily that's clean.

Not a safety issue, Poor customer service I'll grant you but nothing to do with the safety of the vehicle or it's operation

Evidence? Reported to the company/police?

But it is a safety issue if children are left without transport, albeit not with the operation/safety of the bus iteslf, but it is for the child that's left behind.

There have been stories on this topic in Sheffield's "Premier Local Paper" in the past, and, when challenged, most reputable operators have agreed that children shouldn't simply be abandoned at the bus stops.

And kids heads hanging out of the windows like cattle on way to the market. :hihi:

Thats very true,the trouble is one day there will be a tragedy if this doesn't stop can't see that anytime soon though.

Or MASSive hold up at Hillsborough every other morning when they conk out half way up Walkley Lane

And watching them struggle up Langsett Ave is pretty amusing. Will it make it, won't it?

Thats very true,the trouble is one day there will be a tragedy if this doesn't stop can't see that anytime soon though.

I've actually witnessed something even worse than that.

Local high school has it's own bus turn-around, on exiting on to the main road and turning right the bus leans slightly, well within safety limits. However these "clever little darlings" as it will be reported in the event of an tragic incident all pile towards the lean, clearly in an attempt to topple the bus.

Now in such an event, parents would be up in arms, rapidly followed by compensation claims.

Local high school has it's own bus turn-around, on exiting on to the main road and turning right the bus leans slightly, well within safety limits. However these "clever little darlings" as it will be reported in the event of an tragic incident all pile towards the lean, clearly in an attempt to topple the bus.

Now in such an event, parents would be up in arms, rapidly followed by compensation claims.

Darwins theory of natural selection springs to mind - yet again !

Perhaps they are clever and know the physics involved and realise that the bus will NOT topple over because of some kids on the top deck

I know this from our own "centrifugal force experiments" involving school double deckers back in the 1980s, where our route turned around at a roundabout. The more sporting drivers would go around the roundabout a few times...

..although we weren't that clever, we forgot to take into account the strength of rubber window seals. The bus might be designed not to topple but the seals aren't designed to have 20 kids piled up to them...we did manage to pull the one lad back in but the occupants of a mini metro were surprised when a bus window landed on their roof!

Regularly to be found travelling down the right lane ("straight ahead/right") of M1 Jct 31 South at approx 17:20, only to then barge their way into the 1st left at the roundabout abnd 'muscle' their way in.

I suppose they're in a rush to get back to the depot at Dino after a hard day's graft...but then, there's a reason commuters (who will have put in just as hard a day's graft) are queuing down the left lane of M1 Jct 31 South, often as not 15 to 20 mins from ramp to A57 :mad:

Edited by L00b

The pollution coming out of those is embarrassing

Apparently diesel is more environmentally friendly than petrol, though seeing the fumes coming out of the back of those buses is a definite indicator that someone is telling porkies!

I think the Buses you are referring to are based on the North Anston Trading Estate near Dinnington.

Not a safety issue, Poor customer service I'll grant you but nothing to do with the safety of the vehicle or it's operation

I would say that a bus driver carrying children using a mobile phone is deffinately a safety issue????

I would say that a bus driver carrying children using a mobile phone is deffinately a safety issue????

Only if the driver cant multi task . :)

Definitely it's an illiteracy issue, at least!