Name of company with lime green buses

Still is Mass Engineering. Based at Dinnington.

I hope those of you libelous remarks concerning the safety of these vehicles have some solid evidence to back them up.

It would only take a semi-decent lawyer to draw up summons to request your details from SF . . .

I hope those of you libelous remarks concerning the safety of these vehicles have some solid evidence to back them up.

It would only take a semi-decent lawyer to draw up summons to request your details from SF . . .

I'd think that a decent engineer would be more useful in this case

The pollution coming out of those is embarrassing

Edited by beansforyou

The pollution coming out of those is embarrassing

No need to blush.

My Daughter used to get a mass bus home from school. Since pulling up at traffic lights and witnessing the driver of the bus on his mobile phone!!!! I have stopped her using them. The busses are filthy, they have left children stood at the bus stop because they didn't have the exact change etc....(a serious safety issue) I have spoken t them twice regarding this, they left me step-daughter stranded on one occasion. I also know a couple of the drivers personally and one of them is a habitual drug user!! Where are the spot check drug tests that other bus companies use???? Resident should care less about the libellous remarks and more about the safety of the hundreds of children the transport every day!

My Daughter used to get a mass bus home from school. Since pulling up at traffic lights and witnessing the driver of the bus on his mobile phone!!!! I have stopped her using them. The busses are filthy, they have left children stood at the bus stop because they didn't have the exact change etc....(a serious safety issue) I have spoken t them twice regarding this, they left me step-daughter stranded on one occasion. I also know a couple of the drivers personally and one of them is a habitual drug user!! Where are the spot check drug tests that other bus companies use???? Resident should care less about the libellous remarks and more about the safety of the hundreds of children the transport every day!

Show me a bus from any operator, used daily that's clean.

Not a safety issue, Poor customer service I'll grant you but nothing to do with the safety of the vehicle or it's operation

Evidence? Reported to the company/police?

The bus's are filthy because the kids who use them make them so.

As for your step daughter being left at a bus stop - are you sure it's not because she (or those with her) are foul mouthed and refused access? - just a thought. As for them being death traps I guess the fact that many of the kids choose to lean out of the windows doesn't help.

I have the misfortune to have to follow these bus's on a regular basis and think the drivers deserve danger money - many of the kids behave like animals but I'm sure their parents are proud of them:rolleyes:

Regards.

Edited by Daven

The bus's are filthy because the kids who use them make them so.

As for your step daughter being left at a bus stop - are you sure it's not because she (or those with her) are foul mouthed and refused access? - just a thought. As for them being death traps I guess the fact that many of the kids choose to lean out of the windows doesn't help.

I have the misfortune to have to follow these bus's on a regular basis and think the drivers deserve danger money - many of the kids behave like animals but I'm sure their parents are proud of them:rolleyes:

Regards.

Hence the reason I call them Cattle Wagons , full of out of control animals . Its the people who are unfortunate enough to have to drive them that I feel sorry for.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 10:15 ----------

You will probably find half of the kids on those buses are drug users .

Hence the reason I call them Cattle Wagons , full of out of control animals . Its the people who are unfortunate enough to have to drive them that I feel sorry for.

---------- Post added 11-03-2014 at 10:15 ----------

You will probably find half of the kids on those buses are drug users .

This is quite possibly the first time I've said this, but I agree with this post from Penistone

This is quite possibly the first time I've said this, but I agree with this post from Penistone

quoted in case you change your mind resident :)