Running Partner Required

Me rickoneill. Be an excellent choice to join us at SRC. just come down to EIS Tuesday or Thursday at 6pm. We meet in the cafe

Can any of you fit guys come and do the Comic Relief run at Sheffield Transport Club on Sunday March 23rd if you're free? It'd be great to see numbers increase now the weather is picking up!!!!

Me rickoneill. Be an excellent choice to join us at SRC. just come down to EIS Tuesday or Thursday at 6pm. We meet in the cafe

Do you run on the indoor track? Am guessing you probably just meet up at EIS and run out and about from there?

Do you run on the indoor track? Am guessing you probably just meet up at EIS and run out and about from there?

Bingo. We are road running club. Tuesdays are runs with groups ranging from 6.30-7min miles to 10min plus for around 60-90min

Thursday are mixed ability speed endurance with coach David oilfield,

Can any of you fit guys come and do the Comic Relief run at Sheffield Transport Club on Sunday March 23rd if you're free? It'd be great to see numbers increase now the weather is picking up!!!!

Sounds good but same day as Dronfield 10k. Hope it goes well!

Hey Rosie, I'm 21 and live in S7. Go running in the gym but haven't been running outside for a while, been trying to improve my breathing because I have asthma. Used to run about 5km in around 30 mins I think? What sort of times do you go running? Jess

I'd like to start doing the Graves Park run on Saturdays, but I haven't run for years, I'm relatively fit in every other way though...just not at running! What do I need to do (realistically) to get myself into some sort of shape for my first 5k run in over 20 years? Any advice gratefully received guys!!

If you haven't done any kind of running or jogging for quite while then I would suggest the couch to 5k programme as good place to start and take it slowly and see how you get on.

That's a brilliant idea thanks! I'll give that a go and see how I get along...I'm hoping I can make reasonable progress, watch this space!!!

Hi Rosie,

I might be a bit late to the party but I'm looking for someone to go running with. I go with my housemate but she's a bit faster than me so I get left behind!

I'm 22 and female and live around Hunters Bar so I run round Endcliffe Park in the evenings and the occasional weekend day - hangover permitting!

That's a brilliant idea thanks! I'll give that a go and see how I get along...I'm hoping I can make reasonable progress, watch this space!!!

I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard (the 5K park run) for you. Could you try it and just slow jog or even walk sections of it? Or even just do the one lap?

Anyhow, good luck building up to it; let us all know how you get on! :)