Muslim Extremists trying to take over schools

Do I? What did I type?

I asked a question, do you have an answer?

---------- Post added 10-03-2014 at 18:54 ----------

How on earth did you come to that conclusion from that post?

I didnt come to any conclusion, that's why the sentence ended with a question mark.

I didnt come to any conclusion, that's why the sentence ended with a question mark.

So you just decided to ask a very random question that had nothing at all to do with the post you quoted.

So you just decided to ask a very random question that had nothing at all to do with the post you quoted.

It was hardly random given the recent tone of the thread.

You have to watch for that on SF, people trying to lead you into a corner with seemingly random questions. :hihi:

It was hardly random given the recent tone of the thread.

What does the tone of the thread have to do with that post and who as suggested that Muslims shouldn't be given choice, you seam to want Muslims to have choice whilst being happy to deprive others of choice.

Although there's the constant claim of racism because of the regular threads about Muslims, its not racist, its merely reporting facts. The sect of Islam is not compatible with civilization.....

Until there is change withing the sect itself this will just get worse...

What Muslims and their apologists need to understand is that the world is getting tired of their constant moans and claims of being victims... We need to banish various things from this country, to start with...

1. Homophobia. Gay men are still hanged for, well, being gay.... Unless the sect changes their view on homosexuality, they will continue to be derided... I think as a act of good will Mosques should offer sanctuary for gay men and offer marriage services...

2. Sexism. Women are no more than second class citizens in the sect. I know there's weak arguments to suggest otherwise, but they're just a smoke screen.

3. Sharia Law. Dump this cave man inspired list of rules. They are only fit for uneducated dim wits and have no role to play in a modern society.

4. Stop trying to make changes with education and other public service providers. If you don't like the way things are done. Move.

5. Animal cruelty. The sect is particularly blood thirsty, they treat animals in an appalling way. Torture them daily in the name of the sect.

6. The sect is particularly good at biting the hand that feeds their mouths... Protesting about OUR soldiers, murdering them here or abroad is not really compatible to being accepted, now is it?

No doubt there are many more like not blowing your fellow citizens to pieces in suicide attacks, or the constant drain on resources by the security services having to uncover plots to kill innocent civilians...

Of course all is not perfect amongst the other dwellers of the country who have not been indoctrinated into the cult.... but we are well behind their dubious at best and bloodthirsty at worst behavior....

There is a massive back lash about to occur... those in power and those who constantly make excuses for this type of behavior are not in the loop... as to what is happening...

Of course there are many Muslims who don't behave in the ways mentioned. Problem is they won't speak out. This can either be through fear or that they agree with the actions...

Bearing all this in mind one can only state that the country would be better off without Muslims, unless their is change...

Edited by Pessimistic1

I posted a personal statement, not an extensive Government paper. If you can't draw your conclusions from it, your fault.

I was as blunt as possible, and sense that you're over-analysing for it's own sake.

:hihi:

---------- Post added 10-03-2014 at 19:25 ----------

Although there's the constant claim of racism because of the regular threads about Muslims, its not racist, its merely reporting facts. The sect of Islam is not compatible with civilization.....

Until there is change withing the sect itself this will just get worse...

What Muslims and their apologists need to understand is that the world is getting tired of their constant moans and claims of being victims... We need to banish various things from this country, to start with...

1. Homophobia. Gay men are still hanged for, well, being gay.... Unless the sect changes their view on homosexuality, they will continue to be derided... I think as a act of good will Mosques should offer sanctuary for gay men and offer marriage services...

2. Sexism. Women are no more than second class citizens in the sect. I know there's weak arguments to suggest otherwise, but they're just a smoke screen.

3. Sharia Law. Dump this cave man inspired list of rules. They are only fit for uneducated dim wits and have no role to play in a modern society.

4. Stop trying to make changes with education and other public service providers. If you don't like the way things are done. Move.

5. Animal cruelty. The sect is particularly blood thirsty, they treat animals in an appalling way. Torture them daily in the name of the sect.

6. The sect is particularly good at biting the hand that feeds their mouths... Protesting about OUR soldiers, murdering them here or abroad is not really compatible to being accepted, now is it?

No doubt there are many more like not blowing your fellow citizens to pieces in suicide attacks, or the constant drain on resources by the security services having to uncover plots to kill innocent civilians...

Of course all is not perfect amongst the other dwellers of the country who have not been indoctrinated into the cult.... but we are well behind their dubious at best and bloodthirsty at worst behavior....

There is a massive back lash about to occur... those in power and those who constantly make excuses for this type of behavior are not in the loop... as to what is happening...

I predict these statement in the next few years from politicians....

Of course there are many Muslims who don't behave in the ways mentioned. Problem is they won't speak out. This can either be through fear or that they agree with the actions...

Bearing all this in mind one can only state that the country would be better off without Muslims, unless their is change...

But neo nazis are closer to Islam than they'd care to admit! Death penalty and anti-gay, and so on...

I posted a personal statement, not an extensive Government paper. If you can't draw your conclusions from it, your fault.

I was as blunt as possible, and sense that you're over-analysing for it's own sake.

:hihi:

---------- Post added 10-03-2014 at 19:25 ----------

But neo nazis are closer to Islam than they'd care to admit! Death penalty and anti-gay, and so on...

As far as I know there are very few neo Nazis in this country, apart from Muslims who are Fascists... Didn't they join the Germans in both world wars?

You seem to be suggesting that Muslim people have no right to complain about US and British forces killing lots of Muslims. Is that what you're saying?

I think they have every right to be unhappy about it and say so.

You seem to be suggesting that Muslim people have no right to complain about US and British forces killing lots of Muslims. Is that what you're saying?

Of course... but they shouldn't really cut heads off in the street.... The elected government chose to go to war... Vote for a party that's against war.

But wouldn't they be better off putting all the energy into complaining about Muslims killing Muslims, and surely if they do have a problem with US and British forces killing lots of Muslims to protect other Muslims, then they would be better off asking their God to do something about it.

---------- Post added 10-03-2014 at 19:36 ----------

Of course... but they shouldn't really cut heads off in the street.... The elected government chose to go to war... Vote for a party that's against war.

:hihi: That would have been the BNP, they were against the war.