Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

i paid money to appeal parking tickets for the fine i got on infirmary road...i have now recieved a bill from the parking company for £100!!!!!!

i have tried to mail them but its just an automated email i get back!

---------- Post added 15-12-2015 at 11:40 ----------

i cant email kirbylad either via here as says not recieving messages...any advise as ive paid parking appeals but now have a £100 bill which was £60 before i paid parking appeals!

He was a scammer and scammed loads of people.

I did mention something many months ago before the scam was revealed, but unfortunately I was accused of owning one of the parking companies, so I kept quiet after that!

He was a scammer and scammed loads of people.

I did mention something many months ago before the scam was revealed, but unfortunately I was accused of owning one of the parking companies, so I kept quiet after that!

I was with you Bonjon. I was aware of many of the accusations against him for which he was later found guilty but knew there was no point in posting as firstly the post would have been taken down and secondly the abuse would not have worth it!

thanks sooooo much for moving my new topic here. no one this forum is going downhill if your moving every new topic to old threads.

What was the new topic?

Hi all, I'm new to the site and was after a bit of advice.

Today I thought I would do a bit of last minute xmas shopping at drake house retail park, and treat the kids to McDonald's for lunch, however the car park at McDonald's was full so I parked on the road outside.

We had lunch and went back to the car, when I discovered I'd got a ticket from uk parking control ltd. it was only when I looked around that I saw the signs on the wall opposite telling me I couldn't park there.

I have heard that these private parking companies can't enforce the fines, so just wanted to check before I start ignoring them.

Anyone help???

Ahh, the famous Kirkbylad who went on to scam people!! Trust worthy fellow he was ;)

Can you elaborate? Must have missed something.

Surely if you parked on the road it should be a council parking ticket and you should pay this.I have never heard of a private company operating on the road and this could be one of them just trying it on.Inspect your ticket and see which it is and also check the signs.

Today I thought I would do a bit of last minute xmas shopping at drake house retail park, and treat the kids to McDonald's for lunch, however the car park at McDonald's was full so I parked on the road outside.

We had lunch and went back to the car, when I discovered I'd got a ticket from uk parking control ltd. it was only when I looked around that I saw the signs on the wall opposite telling me I couldn't park there.

Drake House is run by Wilkinson Williams and they will have appointed UKPC. You should appeal to UKPC and get a POPLA code to kill it at POPLA. Or drop an email to WW and ask them to get it cancelled as a genuine customer. Email is: [email protected]

Can you elaborate? Must have missed something.

He scammed a load of people (including forumers) with a website where you payed him £16 and he'd get rid of the ppc. He took the money and ran.

Oh, and he's a convicted sex offender!!

Edited by Bonjon

He scammed a load of people (including forumers) with a website where you payed him £16 and he'd get rid of the ppc. He took the money and ran.

Oh, and he's a convicted sex offender!!

Holy shoot!

Thanks for explaining.