Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

According to Prankster Kirbkylad has left his role?

Edited by MobileB

Has anyone used the advertised parking ticket appeals org? Seems too good to be true. I would rather not spend £16 but if it guarantees success it is a company I would be happy to support

Has anyone used the advertised parking ticket appeals org? Seems too good to be true. I would rather not spend £16 but if it guarantees success it is a company I would be happy to support

This is probably worth a read:

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/parkingticketappeals-changes-companies.html#comment-form

It should be noted that the "Parking Prankster" is now the director of a rival company and has his own vested interests

Considering the number of appeals the business is now processing (and winning) Ptas is not concerned about blog posts by people described by judges as "having their own agenda"

Business is booming

Edited by kirkbylad

I used kirkbylad's service a few weeks ago and my PCN from Parking Eye was scrapped within days.

Last time I had a PCN I followed the 'ignore' approach and was hounded with nasty letters and fake invoices for the best part of a year (they did stop eventually) but this time I opted for the quick & easy approach!

So when that Prakster fella has written a quote from someone in your company, it's all actually a lie??

Did he ever contact you Kirkbylad?

So when that Prakster fella has written a quote from someone in your company, it's all actually a lie??

Did he ever contact you Kirkbylad?

The quote prankster refers to is actually in reference to an issue with an ex business partner who shall we say *left the business* in Sept.

She has then formed a new parking appeals company with these people

However none of this has any effect on customers past and present. If people want to play at being lawyers be my guest.

Edited by kirkbylad

I hadn't no. It's hard to try and keep with everything!

I hadn't no. It's hard to try and keep with everything!

Threatening staff with "fines" if they park in any of the main shopping areas, even on their days off. Ludicrous behaviour.

Well knowing the caring attitude of the management firm it does not surprise me