Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

That mate would be me :hihi: luckily I only got 1 though! Gonna message Kirkbylad now :)

How's yours going?! You heard anything?

Did have an interesting conversation with a parking company owner last week (i wont say who), but they rang us up, asking how can they win etc and why did they kept loosing, had quite a good chat. He was quite annoyed at the BPA.

What did you tell him??

Surely for them to win they'd have to demonstrate a genuine loss, which is kinda the sticking point isn't it??

What did you tell him??

Surely for them to win they'd have to demonstrate a genuine loss, which is kinda the sticking point isn't it??

I told them they would never be able to demonstrate a loss as the was no initial loss. He was quite amicable really about it and understood where our business was coming from.

Fair play really, somewhat surprised he seemed so ignorant of the laws surrounding his own business.

I guess he just sends out the tickets and collects in the money, never really thought who's side the law was on.

Hi, my friend has received a parking fine from b&m car park at hillsbrough, I've told her not to pay it but am I correct ?? Does anyone know ???

Hi, my friend has received a parking fine from b&m car park at hillsbrough, I've told her not to pay it but am I correct ?? Does anyone know ???

Read back a page or two.

Its not a fine....

You are correct that its not to be paid, lots of options for you to deal with this.

We can of course sort it out for you with no issue. Please visit our site if you would like to use our service

She shouldn't pay it, but neither should she ignore it. She either needs to appeal it herself or use a service like kirkbylad provides to get it quashed. £16 and guaranteed to win.

you mean you have found this thread and not read any of it?

A very common occurrence on any forum for anything

This is what happens in Megathreads........people can't be arsed to read through a million pages