Private Parking Ticket Megathread (Part 2)

Yea I'd like to see um try...

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 22:25 ----------

All I'm saying is if you have a vehicle on lease loan technically you don't own the vehicle,basically they cant cart the vehicle off and sell it as it belongs to the finance company,no one will want to buy it as it comes up as owing money on when they HPI it...they have no alternative but to send the fat baldy blokes round to your house and bother you....I don't drive the wife's car as I am not insured to drive it.

t

I think you will find they will charge the leasing company and the leasing company will then charge you with added administration charge (a bit like car hire companies). If you don't pay the leasing company can take the vehicle from you as you will have breached your contract.

Its a shame that you are so ill informed about matters such as this. They might not be able to lock you up but they can remove your car etc.

It certainly isnt a "con"

Of course , thats assuming your motor is registered at your home address with the DVLA. Afterall the parking scum can only try and chase a vehicle to the address on the logbook .

Of course , thats assuming your motor is registered at your home address with the DVLA. Afterall the parking scum can only try and chase a vehicle to the address on the logbook .

And if it's not I'm sure the DVLA would also be interested. What's their fine, £1000?

Am i correct in understanding some posters, are they saying if you are driving a company car or, leasing a car, you can park anywhere and in this city get SCC parking tickets and not pay them without fear of prosecution?

kidley

What you will find with most council type tickets is that companies will simply deduct the cost of the ticket from the employee, or the lease company will charge the firm and they will re charge the driver

---------- Post added 09-07-2014 at 20:18 ----------

Do I win a prize for being customer 1000?! :)

A free parking ticket appeal (private) next time you need us :hihi:

What you will find with most council type tickets is that companies will simply deduct the cost of the ticket from the employee, or the lease company will charge the firm and they will re charge the driver

---------- Post added 09-07-2014 at 20:18 ----------

A free parking ticket appeal (private) next time you need us :hihi:

Hahaha!!! I will be watching where I park in future lol!!

How is it that Kirkbylad can freely advertise his business on this section of the Forum when anyone else doing so gets their posts/topic moved ? Different rules for some eh

How is it that Kirkbylad can freely advertise his business on this section of the Forum when anyone else doing so gets their posts/topic moved ? Different rules for some eh

I've no objection, as even though he charges £16, he and his customers are sticking it to the robbing bas..... :thumbsup:

I see it more as someone stopping the scum parking companies from stealing from motorists.

I've no problems with this ... it's what the forum's about ... helping people. He saved me (girlfriend) loads of money. Also, it's not him that's advertising, just answering questions very knowledgeably on a subject of great interest to many users of the forum.

If you don't like the thread, don't read it (I do the same with others without any worries) ... there's plenty of room on here for other subjects. This thread should be made a sticky if you ask me. :thumbsup:

Not really.

Many building Tradesmen are free to advertise in the same manor in the Property Section.

We have Mozalon (sp?) who is free to advertise his computer related help in the Computing section.

We don't really have a 'Parking Ticket' section, so this thread and Kirbylad are here.

I don't see it as any special treatment

Not really.

Many building Tradesmen are free to advertise in the same manor in the Property Section.

We have Mozalon (sp?) who is free to advertise his computer related help in the Computing section.

We don't really have a 'Parking Ticket' section, so this thread and Kirbylad are here.

I don't see it as any special treatment

Would the parking companies be allowed to advertise their cheap deals on here? Say a car park in city centre for £2.50 all day?