Ex blade anthony stokes

Thought he was just a loanee?

Not excusing owt mind, these folk are all in the same catagory for me Pounds, all scum that dont realise how lucky they are to have got that chance.

Agreed, far too many footballers are hitting the news for the wrong reasons.

The clubs 2 week max fine, is not going to hurt them. the courts slap on the wrist does not hurt them, and the likes of Stokes and Ranger, Madine ,King etc etc seem to be repeat criminals.

He always struck me as someone who preferred A little less conversation,a little more action.

Apparently he's taken it bad, he was seen Crying in the Chapel, and couldn't find his Blue suede shoes, so had to wear trainers.

Pete, I heard it was all to do with some "Hard Headed Woman", that he met "One Night", he admitted "I Got Stung", typical of "A Fool Such As I", but "It's Now Or Never". Apparently, she asked him "Are You Lonesome Tonight?", and he said "I Can't Help Falling In Love", you seem like a "Good Luck Charm" to me, don't ask me to "Return To Sender", unless you really are the "Devil In Disguise". I don't fancy another "Blue Christmas" just "Crying in the Chapel" alone, so come on, let's get away for the weekend, "Viva Las Vegas!"

Well, that's the way I heard it anyway..:hihi:

Pete, I heard it was all to do with some "Hard Headed Woman", that he met "One Night", he admitted "I Got Stung", typical of "A Fool Such As I", but "It's Now Or Never". Apparently, she asked him "Are You Lonesome Tonight?", and he said "I Can't Help Falling In Love", you seem like a "Good Luck Charm" to me, don't ask me to "Return To Sender", unless you really are the "Devil In Disguise". I don't fancy another "Blue Christmas" just "Crying in the Chapel" alone, so come on, let's get away for the weekend, "Viva Las Vegas!"

Well, that's the way I heard it anyway..:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Beat THAT ya frickers.

Now playing at Celtic. Just looking on Sky Sports and he has been charged by the rozzers for assaultining and Elvis impersonator last year.

I wonder if the bloke was left "all shook up":hihi:

that's what comes of living in the ghetto.