Laptop with missing dll problem

hi ive got a netbook and when i turn it on i get some fault pop ups saying regsvr32 error missing dll load library , how can i recover this , ive run malwarebytes and cc cleaner but still does it , it runs really slow and freezes all the time , its spot on in safe mode , any help would be great

Has it always done that? If not you could try a system restore?

No not always done that .its started last month .

How would I do a system restore on xp .would I lose my collage work photos etc?

Dll downloads. Google the missing dll and usually top hit.

Download that. All should be fixed

Iv had several dll files needed in the past. And I am sure ccleaner thinks I don't need them so it deletes them and then comp tells me I need them.

System restore won't lose any documents you have created. It only touches system files.

would I lose my collage work photos etc?

You really must make some backups of your work if it is precious to you, irrespective of this fault. If you are unsure how to do this, just ask.

From a command prompt, run "sfc /scannow" without the quotes. This will fix the system file if it's from Microsoft.

Further information on this here

hi i think ive found my problem , ive got a ransomware called howdercrypt its wants a ransom to open my files like my collage work and photos , malware wont remove it , also ive gone through the process of restoring to the point in feb and jabut both go right through the process then say restore failed so thats not working?

---------- Post added 05-03-2014 at 19:55 ----------

From a command prompt, run "sfc /scannow" without the quotes. This will fix the system file if it's from Microsoft.

Further information on this here

cheers ill try now....

---------- Post added 05-03-2014 at 20:13 ----------

im on xp , it says i cant do it on that , tried anyhow and it doesnt work lol

Not backing stuff up leads to tears,ive seen it so many times.

Always consider what if your computer doesnt turn on in the morning,one morning it wont and if its a hdd fail its gone for good.

Malware doesnt work .rkill doesnt work .what else can I try .ive copied all my work to a hard drive but its in there aswell .system restore doesnt work