What trips have you got planned?

So spring appears to be approaching. What trips have you got planned this year?

We're going to Oxford soon to see my brother but haven't got much planned after that and need some inspiration!

We're going to Oxford soon to see my brother but haven't got much planned after that and need some inspiration!

Hunstanton Norfolk in the spring,West Bay Dorset in the summer,

those are my main holidays planned, as for weekends ,it will be Lincolnshire wolds,Peak district,Scarboro,Mablethorpe,York and London,Oh and Benidorm with 60 mates for one of mates 50th birthday :hihi::hihi:

Hunstanton Norfolk in the spring,West Bay Dorset in the summer,

those are my main holidays planned, as for weekends ,it will be Lincolnshire wolds,Peak district,Scarboro,Mablethorpe,York and London,Oh and Benidorm with 60 mates for one of mates 50th birthday :hihi::hihi:

that will be a bit of a tight squeeze....60 of you in your Monza :hihi::hihi:

I have just booked my first real camping trip, I'm booked in for a week in July at Swiss Farm Camp Site near Henley On Thames

I'm slowly getting things ready for my trip, hopefully all will go well :)

North Yorks dales a week on Friday for the weekend. Maybe something at Easter weekend, although it might just be a walk in the peaks.

Several trips abroad as well.

Ooh Hunstanton looks really nice! I think I may look into going there this year. I have never been to Cornwall so fancy there too.

Have you never been camping before markyspark? I like camping but have a huge problem with insects - stick me in a small room with a snarling dog any day over a wasp lol. That site has some great reviews, should be a nice place :)

Yes, some beautiful walks in the north yorkshire dales. I have a wish to swim with the dogs, as when I watch them swimming together I just want to get in as they look like they have so much fun lol (I know I'm weird lol :D). I found this great website and this spot near Settle that looks amazing! I think this may be our next destination...

Ooh Hunstanton looks really nice! I think I may look into going there this year. I have never been to Cornwall so fancy there too.

Have you never been camping before markyspark? I like camping but have a huge problem with insects - stick me in a small room with a snarling dog any day over a wasp lol. That site has some great reviews, should be a nice place :)

Yes, some beautiful walks in the north yorkshire dales. I have a wish to swim with the dogs, as when I watch them swimming together I just want to get in as they look like they have so much fun lol (I know I'm weird lol :D). I found this great website and this spot near Settle that looks amazing! I think this may be our next destination...

I went camping years ago when I was with the Scouts and I spent a couple of nights under the stars with my dad night fishing

I have had my eye on the camp site for a while now, I booked purely on availability but ended it ended up being the week of the Regatta. I'm not at all interested in boat racing but I might pop along to see what all the fuss is about :)

I always like it when there are events on, I find it makes for a great atmosphere in the town. We've just been back to Oxford and there are loads of street entertainers on in the town centre. We spent quite a while watching them all.

first trip is to tattershall lake's in july for raf waddington weekend then after that hopfulluy going to Bournemouth for there airshow or down to Cornwall for two weeks have not decided yet .

Caravan club site near tintagel is amazing especially if you got dogs then off to outer Hebrides for 3rdtime some fab places and unbelievable beaches there and best of all yellow Craig site near North Berwick if you have dogs it's paradise for everyone

Off to cornwall soon staying at hendra in Newquay, can't wait! :)

off to el delfin verde best camp site on the costa brava in august: