Sometimes there is a bigger picture, that is purposely obscured.

there are always those who will always try to spin anything in the news. it makes them eel special that thy think they can see something the rest of us cant. the fact is the truth is almost always more mundane than the imaginations of those who cry conspiracy at every opportunity.

come the time to stand up against oppression, these same people will be peeing their pants hiding behind their mummys while the rest of us stand up.

First over the top then wex, in true robotic subservient fashion..?

"let's kill a gook for God".

First over the top then wex, in true robotic subservient fashion..?

"let's kill a gook for God".

I'm not subservient what so ever, but I do not waste my time with cranks and conspiracy theorists who want nothing more then to feel better about themselves by pretending they understand something we all don't, when in fact there is noting other than their own imagination.

I'm not subservient what so ever, but I do not waste my time with cranks and conspiracy theorists who want nothing more then to feel better about themselves by pretending they understand something we all don't, when in fact there is noting other than their own imagination.

Out of interest. At what point running up to a possible conflict do you say yes or no? And why? Or is "no" not on the agenda?

Out of interest. At what point running up to a possible conflict do you say yes or no? And why? Or is "no" not on the agenda?

What do you mean by yes or no? to what?

Assistant Secretary of State (Victoria Nuland) plots with an equally arrogant and stupid US ambassador (Pyatt) to put their candidates in power once their coup against the elected president succeeds.

The ignorant and deluded who deny any such plotting occurred can listen to the conversation between Nuland and Pyatt here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSxaa...layer_embedded

The orchestration of the “crisis” in Ukraine is easy.

The neoconservative Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland told the National Press Club in Washington on December 13, 2013, that the US has “invested” $5 billion in agitation in Ukraine.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle37599.htm

The crisis essentially resides in western Ukraine where romantic ideas about Russian oppression are strong and the population is less Russian than in the eastern Ukraine.

What do you mean by yes or no? to what?

You said....

there are always those who will always try to spin anything in the news. it makes them eel special that thy think they can see something the rest of us cant. the fact is the truth is almost always more mundane than the imaginations of those who cry conspiracy at every opportunity.

come the time to stand up against oppression, these same people will be peeing their pants hiding behind their mummys while the rest of us stand up.

How do you define "oppression"? Erebus is a conspiracy theorist?..possibly, maybe. How do YOU separate what he says from the line of what government or state media says? when you're asked "ok boy, you ready? Do you say "yes master, I'm ready, because you believe unconditionally or do you say.."hold on a minute"..

"there are always those who will always try to spin anything in the news."

Who are those? .....Multinationals? Puppets? Hawks? Under Blairs watch would you have "stood up" and said yes Mr Blair, or No? Explain the reasons why or why-nots of yes or no.

---------- Post added 03-03-2014 at 00:19 ----------

Oh deary me...:hihi:

"purposely obscured."

Edited by skinz

I think the level of violence tolerated has changed over the years from country to country. We put up with millions of deaths in the First World War and all the major powers were quite happy to inflict huge civillian losses, with japan and Germany ( and arguably Russia )prepared to go that bit further. The west won't tolerate those sort of deliberate losses anymore and japan is (was???) a pacifist state.
[/quote]

yes I have to agree/ but when you look at some of the african and middle eastern countrys of late you have to wonder.

Yes, but isn't that the civilisation of human nature. Human nature remains the same underneath.

war is to man what childbirth is to women/frederich nietzsche:)

Except when cranks and conspiracy theorists are proved right, which they increasingly have been.

Are they still conspiracy theorists?

We put up with millions of deaths in the First World War and all the major powers were quite happy to inflict huge civillian losses,

You just cannot make this up, how can anyone believe such hypocrisy? Mr. John Kerry said in an interview with NBC’s “You just don’t invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests,” Meet the Press.

The United States government does not give a dam about the concept of sovereignty and territorial integrity, when convenient.

Certainly not in Syria, or in Libya, ever mind Iraq and Afghanistan and as for the US own history of military actions all over the globe, this must be the most ridiculous lie since weapons of mass destruction. But maybe they are relying on the concept of: repeat the lie often enough and people will eventually accept it as the truth?

Also, what about the constant relentless threats to use force and military invasions in Iran and Syria?

Its fine for Israeli occupation of Palestine, to let Israel imprison a population in Gaza, with continuous ethnic cleansing through mass building projects all against International law, which the US both financially support and condones.

You just cannot make this up, how can anyone believe such hypocrisy? Mr. John Kerry said in an interview with NBC’s “You just don’t invade another country on phony pretext in order to assert your interests,” Meet the Press.

Too true. I nearly spilled my mug of tea laughing at that when I read it this morning.

One warning only - if you cannot remain civil I will issue bans.