Muslims attacking china again

This particular caucus of Muslims has issues with China, not the west or Israel that's why they're attacking China.

That's what I said

I think your a bit confused. Attacks on western nations are almost always excused as retaliation for the Wests support of Israel by the attackers and their apologists.

Thanks for the assistance, but not really. I was referring to the OP and I was asking which sheffield forum posters he was referring to who say muslims only attack western targets. Would you be one of them?

I think you misunderstand what vigilantism is.

So explain to me what those actions are then ?

What do you call the suppression of human dignity that leads to one to be in a fighting mode, when the suppression is either exerted by the government, or by other humans ?

Edited by salsafan

Thanks for the assistance, but not really. I was referring to the OP and I was asking which sheffield forum posters he was referring to who say muslims only attack western targets. Would you be one of them?

the OP said "only attack western targets and for the general reason of supporting Israel."

He wasn't saying they "only attack western targets", but rather the excuse given when they do is the Wests support of Israel.

Well that's my understanding of what Mecky said.

---------- Post added 02-03-2014 at 14:02 ----------

So explain to me what those actions are then ?

vandalism: action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.

vigilantism: the actions of a vigilance committee in trying to enforce the laws.

Therefore your example of vigilantism is in fact just vandalism.

Edited by WeX

But as seems to be the way with Muslims around the world who think they have a grievance, their reaction is to go on a killing spree of innocent civilians.

They target civilians who, in their way of seeing things, are not innocent, but complicit in whatever the grievance is.

They target civilians who, in their way of seeing things, are not innocent, but complicit in whatever the grievance is.

So in their eyes anyone who doesn't see their view on things and religion is a legitimate target?

---------- Post added 02-03-2014 at 14:17 ----------

This is not an exclusive thing to muslims. It happens to people who had been marginalised so much in their own lives too. Look at that thread recently about PIE? Look at that vigilante actions done on anything to do with Jimmy Saville ? It is when a person is pushed to their own extremes, in the face of degradation of humanity, then the human will act feral and fight back. Look at the amount of political threads here on this forum alone ? It is aggressive at the best of times. The government knows this. People know this. But this is a more "controlled way" of aggression, because it is seen as "acceptable". "Justified" even.

"You take away my money or money from me in tax, I fight back. I fight for my right to survive, and I will vote you out."

These ethnic groups have probably never been as exposed to the workings of the central government as they are in recent years. Cos in the past, there are stronger power give to local states.

I do not know how much you know about the world at large Anna, but that is its true context, if you want to see it fairly.

Well I went around the world in my gap year and again after I graduated and have probably visited around 50 countries so far, but I've yet to encounter anything on my travels that I think justifies one group murdering masses of innocent civilians. Perhaps you can tell me which places you visited that make you think such attacks are justifiable.

vandalism: action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.

vigilantism: the actions of a vigilance committee in trying to enforce the laws.

Therefore your example of vigilantism is in fact just vandalism.

You do not think that those who "vandalised" the property of Jimmy Saville's had the "attitude" of vigilantism (as individuals who wants to address some kind of social justice ) ?

What do you call the suppression of human dignity that leads one to be in a fighting mode, when the suppression is either exerted by the government, or by other humans ?

How do you define the above then ?

One thing I find odd here on this forum are those who mentions "why must these people get so angry and fight, and show their emotions", but my question is, why would they not ? I thought that it is simple to see the situation as one that can easily so happen. When under pressure, one must fight or flight. Not many people fly away from a situation and not to stay and fight.

It is actually quite idiotic to use examples across the globe to then use it to support our own ideologies in this country.

This particular caucus of Muslims has issues with China, not the west or Israel that's why they're attacking China.

Silly me. I thought they were attacking and killing civilians.

the OP said "only attack western targets and for the general reason of supporting Israel."

He wasn't saying they "only attack western targets", but rather the excuse given when they do is the Wests support of Israel.

Well that's my understanding of what Mecky said.

---------- Post added 02-03-2014 at 14:02 ----------

Funny that I like your cut and paste, but I believe the full quote from the OP was

"It makes a mockery of some people on here claiming muslims only attack western targets and for the general reason of supporting Israel. The game is up I think"

Thanks for misquoting me though and then having the cheek to try and correct me. I believe the relevant bit being "some people on here" and "only"

ps back to your debate with salsafan.

Well I went around the world in my gap year and again after I graduated and have probably visited around 50 countries so far, but I've yet to encounter anything on my travels that I think justifies one group murdering masses of innocent civilians. Perhaps you can tell me which places you visited that make you think such attacks are justifiable.

Well, as a British ethnic minority in this country, I know when racism happens, and it takes an awful lot to walk away from it, come back, play by the rule and then to also kiss ass to those who harmed you.

Psychology is not rocket science. Either you fight, or you flight. Most choose to fight, politically and mentally marginalise you.

If a person is ethical, then they would not even hit you on your weaknesses. This to me is considered as humanity, and also a sign of respect too. As in the situation here with the disparity of these local ethnic groups, versus their central government.

Edited by salsafan

Silly me. I thought they were attacking and killing civilians.

Because they are Chinese.

Also the attacking civilians, you dont have to approve of it to appreciate that subjectively the people concerned feel its justifiable. Perhpas they feel or are subjeted to opression such that many of their own civilians are killed by the state?

Edited by 999tigger