Muslims attacking china again

Another truly shocking attack leaving 29 dead and around 130 wounded. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-26404566

It makes a mockery of some people on here claiming muslims only attack western targets and for the general reason of supporting Israel. The game is up I think

Another truly shocking attack leaving 29 dead and around 130 wounded. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-26404566

It makes a mockery of some people on here claiming muslims only attack western targets and for the general reason of supporting Israel. The game is up I think

You mustn't say things like that. The gang of three will be on here like a shot and have the thread shut down by teatime.

This particular caucus of Muslims has issues with China, not the west or Israel that's why they're attacking China.

The situation in China is very different. China is under enormous pressure to change because by right, China has up to 50 groups of ethnic minorities, and the increase of economic power means changing of people's ethnicities, loyalties, and also identities too. What people do not seem to know also is that China is almost big enough to have its own UN group to govern the different development of social groups over centuries. China should consider something like preservation of heritage I think. At the moment, they are aiming for a "one size fit all" approach, and this is not working for everybody.

When a group of people react like this, they must have felt so marginalised, and unaccepted and pushed to the extreme to act out like that.

It does sadden me an awful lot to read stories like this in China. People are also losing their humanities just like UK had done in the past, but their problems are just merely beginning.

I thought they were just one of the ethnic minorities in China who have always been at odds with the Han Chinese. I havent seen people claiming they only attack western targets? Muslims also attack each other.

I dont think its too far fetched to say a lot of terrorist attacks are aimed at the west and in particular the US. One of the reasons is their support of Israel.

Think you are rather over egging the story.

When a group of people react like this, they must have felt so marginalised, and unaccepted and pushed to the extreme to act out like that.

But as seems to be the way with Muslims around the world who think they have a grievance, their reaction is to go on a killing spree of innocent civilians.

It makes a mockery of some people on here claiming Muslims only attack western targets and for the general reason of supporting Israel. The game is up I think

It would seem that China is a great example of two (or three) different groups reacting to the same situations. Compare Tibet with Xinjiang, both want autonomy, both have very different methods of trying to get their way. One is peaceful and reacts in-woulds, Tibetan monks setting themselves on fire is almost a weekly occurrence now, while the others reacts out-woulds, Muslim extremists attacking and killing innocent people (soft targets) in cowardly acts.

The difference is stark. It would appear that Islam will use violence to get its own way and its the Qu'ran that sanctions these attacks. "Kill the none believer etc etc"

Btw who are the people who claim muslims only attack the west and never anyone else?

Btw who are the people who claim muslims only attack the west and never anyone else?

I think your a bit confused. Attacks on western nations are almost always excused as retaliation for the Wests support of Israel by the attackers and their apologists.

But as seems to be the way with Muslims around the world who think they have a grievance, their reaction is to go on a killing spree of innocent civilians.

This is not an exclusive thing to muslims. It happens to people who had been marginalised so much in their own lives too. Look at that thread recently about PIE? Look at that vigilante actions done on anything to do with Jimmy Saville ? It is when a person is pushed to their own extremes, in the face of degradation of humanity, then the human will act feral and fight back. Look at the amount of political threads here on this forum alone ? It is aggressive at the best of times. The government knows this. People know this. But this is a more "controlled way" of aggression, because it is seen as "acceptable". "Justified" even.

"You take away my money or money from me in tax, I fight back. I fight for my right to survive, and I will vote you out."

These ethnic groups have probably never been as exposed to the workings of the central government as they are in recent years. Cos in the past, there are stronger power give to local states.

I do not know how much you know about the world at large Anna, but that is its true context, if you want to see it fairly.

Look at that vigilante actions done on anything to do with Jimmy Saville ?

I'm sorry but what "vigilante actions" are you talking about? Saville was dead before any of the claims surfaced in the media and the process was and is carried out by the law.

It would seem that China is a great example of two (or three) different groups reacting to the same situations. Compare Tibet with Xinjiang, both want autonomy, both have very different methods of trying to get their way. One is peaceful and reacts in-woulds, Tibetan monks setting themselves on fire is almost a weekly occurrence now, while the others reacts out-woulds, Muslim extremists attacking and killing innocent people (soft targets) in cowardly acts.

The difference is stark. It would appear that Islam will use violence to get its own way and its the Qu'ran that sanctions these attacks. "Kill the none believer etc etc"

It is no different to Scotland, England and Wales wanting that autonomy and decentralised governing either. Scotland wants to preserve its heritage and its money, and doesn't want to give it to London. Same difference as Sheffield not wanting to give away its money to those other poor areas of the UK during its heydays and boom, and now those who worked hard has to go through that hardship cycle again. People just have to move.

Religion in China is different to how religion is interpreted here in the UK. Here in the UK, one can claim themselves to be a Christian but then they won't love thy neighbour but continue to harm them too. The "religious" angle is interpreted in a particular narrow way. A lot of ethnic groups in China are mere tiny small villages

and they probably have a town chief, without that much interference from central government. That is why this kind of issue has started to rise more and more and more over the years. With also the fact that UK and the West is actually not even helping the local situation over there by ranting about human rights. When really, those ethnic minorities were being suppressed more and more, and that is why violence and aggression started to rise. This is nothing new. My friend went over to Tibet, and she claimed that the cities are changing and there is indeed a lot of tension.

Just like there are numerous tension here in Sheffield alone. Page Hall etc.

---------- Post added 02-03-2014 at 13:20 ----------

I'm sorry but what "vigilante actions" are you talking about? Saville was dead before any of the claims surfaced in the media and the process was and is carried out by the law.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20165466

Did you see the graffittis of the cottage in Glencoe ?