Cat escaped from vets - Newhall Road, Sheffield

Hi. My friend's cat has escaped during a visit to Newhall Road vets in Sheffield. If anyone is in that area or is involved in rescue in the area she would really appreciate it if you could look at the picture on the link.

Thanks very much.

oh no thats awful!

i have shared your pic on my facebook page good luck x

oh no! have shared on facebook. its not the first time this has happened. i'm afraid i now obsessively check all the catches on carriers before leaving the surgery. need to be careful but i'm thinking there must also be a better way to make carriers so that this can't happen so easily.

Poor thing, I really hope that she finds him what a horrible area as well :(

I really recommend this carrier, it is so much more secure and a lot easier to get them into, also they seem a lot less stressed in it and good for any small animals.

There is so much less to go wrong on it and you can also buy replacement hinges and clips (in case you're a bit dim like me and snap them off :mad: ) its a million times better than the conventional type of carrier.

I'm around that area most days so will keep a look out for you.

Oh dear, hope the cat is found soon.

I use a fold up cat carrier than has a zip running all the way around it. It's brilliant, no chance of it coming open at all.