Tel; 01709 512088

Sat 5th July 2014

£5 per stall must be booked prior to date as limit of 60 available

could you please post this is a one off

regards

Dawn:)

Anyone Know if Thorpe Hesley is still going ahead tomorrow morning? Thanks

Hi normally a guy called Frank or johnsbucket has posted before if cancelled so i assume still on as we are hoping to do

Signs are still out and they don't say cancelled so I presume it's still going ahead.

Signs are still out and they don't say cancelled so I presume it's still going ahead.

It's raining quite hard this morning, so I'm assuming it's off.

I wish the organisers of this car boot would either;

a) Have a twitter account and post on/off confirmations.

b) Have a mobile phone number one can ring to check (no need to answer it - if the phone rings, it's on, else it's off)

c) Put an update on the Thorpe Hesley CC website.

Well if that's Thorpe Hesley I blinked and missed it. We got there at 7am and by 8am we were back home having our breakfast. Oh well back to Oldcotes next time. 5 hours to walk round it once.

Well Thorpe Hesley very busy from what my hubby says its packed with cars but the weather first time my hubby stood in ages (im having a morning off ) and its awful weather but apparently all still there

Handsworth Grange Sale still on today. Moved inside so everyone will stay dry!!

Well Thorpe Hesley very busy from what my hubby says its packed with cars but the weather first time my hubby stood in ages (im having a morning off ) and its awful weather but apparently all still there

If that's busy I'll stand hanging, first time we've been and will be last. Back to Oldcotes

If that's busy I'll stand hanging, first time we've been and will be last. Back to Oldcotes

Sure you went to right place as my hubby said it had 3 rows all round field normally only has two which is approx 80 to a hundred cars as i normally stand so i know . Obviously would be smaller than oldcoates but Thorpe Hesley is a non trader car boot and has limited space unlike Oldcoates .I myself like the local carboots rather than as you put it a 5 hour trek .

Not been today,but it usually is really good.:)