Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Parson Cross Community Fun Day has carboot spaces available.

19/7/14 on Parson Cross Park

10am -3pm

£7 per car £8 per 4x4 £10 per van

The event last year was a huge sucess and is this year supported by Hallam FM's Cash For Kids.

50 car boot spaces available.

Please contact Mick Frith on 07514756773 or [email protected] to book your space.

Evening All , Just wondered if you can tell me if Bowshaw is well attended as im thinking of standing it this sunday but ive never been . Keep seeing people asking about it but no comments of it being busy .

It was fairly busy week before last, a lot depends on the weather

Wanting to do marsh lane Sunday but weathers putting me off already guessing fields going to be boggy???

final chance to book a stall for the lowedges festival carboot,all must be pre-booked

last few left for 2014 as the council limit the amount we have,so final chance book now or miss out,share a stall area as ours are double size spaces of normal carboot areas

price for 2 = £8 each or have a huge space 4x4 metres for £16,room for van,small lorry

or2 cars book now or miss out email [email protected] for a booking form,or tel 01142364922 ,please note gazebos and market stalls allowed thanks

does anyone know the answer to my question.

i have sold my old bits and bobs at carboots, but just bought some wholesale items all of the same thing i think will sell well.

would i be classed at a trader if these are mix in with my own items, and if so i need to pay more or get some sort of licence,, im just trying it out to see if wholesale if worth my time, not starting a business.

i will literally only two one every few months?

Do sellers need to book in advance for this, or can they turn up and pay on day?

Can be booked in advance but ok to tun up and pay on the day

Is chesterfield football ground worth doing?

does anyone know the answer to my question.

i have sold my old bits and bobs at carboots, but just bought some wholesale items all of the same thing i think will sell well.

would i be classed at a trader if these are mix in with my own items, and if so i need to pay more or get some sort of licence,, im just trying it out to see if wholesale if worth my time, not starting a business.

i will literally only two one every few months?

Don't know if you need to pay more to stand at a car boot by selling both new and old. You don't need a licence to trade, I think what you mean is Public Liability Insurance this is cheap anyway and only costs £53 for the year, hope this is of help.

Don't know if you need to pay more to stand at a car boot by selling both new and old. You don't need a licence to trade, I think what you mean is Public Liability Insurance this is cheap anyway and only costs £53 for the year, hope this is of help.

hi thanks so much it does help, i dont even know if these things will sell but just want to give it a try and if they do, then ill buy more and do it properly, so unsure how im going to go about it :)

hi thanks so much it does help, i dont even know if these things will sell but just want to give it a try and if they do, then ill buy more and do it properly, so unsure how im going to go about it :)

Just a suggestion- why not decide which car boot sale you would like to stand at, and when you phone to book, enquire what their rules and requirements are? Then you would know if they charge extra or anything. Good luck, its worth a try.

Just a suggestion- why not decide which car boot sale you would like to stand at, and when you phone to book, enquire what their rules and requirements are? Then you would know if they charge extra or anything. Good luck, its worth a try.

yes i was thinking the same, the one im going to be doing i dont think you book, just turn up, but wont hurt to call them :)