Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Hello everyone,

Fir Vale School and Interserve will be holding an event on Saturday 27th September 2014 which includes a car boot sale. The cost is £7 per car and £10 per van. Car booters will be allowed access from 10am and the event starts at 12pm.

There is also space for stall holders priced at £15 - £25. If any bouncy castle businesses would like to attend the charge will be £20.

All profit will be split between Weston Park Cancer Hospital charity and Fir Vale Parent and community group which will fund future community events.

If you are interested please contact either:

[email protected]

OR

Usma on 07530 552735

what time car boot in parson cross start tommorow? and where?

There was a city centre car boot on Wellington Street a couple of years ago. Although people kept saying they wanted a city centre car boot (just like you) unfortunately no one attended and after a few weeks the organiser packed it in. If you want these events, then you need to support them and attend to keep them going!

Yes I remember the Wellington Street Car Boot and I did attend - I was sad that it didn't take off too - I do support local car boots!!!!!!!!

Moving house in the near future so got quite a bit of stuff to shift, was planning on doing Twin Oaks on Saturday but forecast is looking dodgy so thinking of doing Oldcotes at Worksop on Sunday at 4.30am :o

Anybody got any reviews of the two?

you really dont need to go that early sellers can keep going in untill 7 ish theres always room

(oldcoats)

what time car boot in parson cross start tommorow? and where?

it starts at 10. Its at the lindsey road end of the park.

Hi folks just to let u know we are having a car boot/table top sale tomorrow at intake school 10-1 there's secondhand stalls new stalls businesses great raffle prizes refreshments name the bear nail art etc

Norton oakes car boot cancelled tomorrow

Anyone know if Thorpe Hesley carboot has survived the downpour?????

Anyone know if Thorpe Hesley carboot has survived the downpour?????

Drove past an hour ago and still advertised as on,but i wouldnt bank on it.:(

Drove past an hour ago and still advertised as on,but i wouldnt bank on it.:(

Just had a really heavy downpour over Thorpe Hesley will be very surprised if car boot goes ahead in the morning.

Just had a really heavy downpour over Thorpe Hesley will be very surprised if car boot goes ahead in the morning.

Hi just to let all know apparently Thorpe Hesley is still on ive spoken to a relative of the organiser so fingers crossed for the weather

Is marsh lane car boot still going on as I haven't been for a long time and if so is it on tommorow.