Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Does anyone know if the Loxley Car Boot sale is still on for next Sunday (20th)?

Have booked a space online but not had any confirmation. The website hasn't been upated and I've tried to contact them via the facebook page but not had a response.

Don't want to turn up with all my stuff if it's not going ahead.

Hi just wondered if anyone stood or went to new carboot -SYAC today if so what was it like please

Hi just wondered if anyone stood or went to new carboot -SYAC today if so what was it like please

I went along to this car boot yesterday, unfortunately there were no signs to show where it was exactly was so it took a bit of wandering around like a lost soul ( I met quite a few other people looking for it along the way but most of them gave up and went home). I eventually found it but unfortunately there was only four or five stalls which is such a shame as it is time there was a large car boot in Sheffield City centre like there used to be behind the Holiday Inn hotel :( Sadly I don't think this car boot will really take off as it is only once a month and not a very big area...... Wish we could have a large successful car boot in Sheffield City Centre though!!!!

---------- Post added 14-07-2014 at 10:17 ----------

Hi, Does anyone know if the Killamarsh Car Boot is on this year on Saturdays please?

I went along to this car boot yesterday, unfortunately there were no signs to show where it was exactly was so it took a bit of wandering around like a lost soul ( I met quite a few other people looking for it along the way but most of them gave up and went home). I eventually found it but unfortunately there was only four or five stalls which is such a shame as it is time there was a large car boot in Sheffield City centre like there used to be behind the Holiday Inn hotel :( Sadly I don't think this car boot will really take off as it is only once a month and not a very big area...... Wish we could have a large successful car boot in Sheffield City Centre though!!!!

Hi, Does anyone know if the Killamarsh Car Boot is on this year on Saturdays please?

Thankyou for letting me know , i was going to stand but couldnt get through on the number given ,my hubby finally did late saturday morning but the lady wasnt there . i wanted to check if you had to book n best way to get there so glad i didnt waste my time . It is a shame as you say another Janet who runs Bowshaw tried in the car park off bottom of moor but unfortunately as much as she tried there was no support by sellers or buyers .

There was a city centre car boot on Wellington Street a couple of years ago. Although people kept saying they wanted a city centre car boot (just like you) unfortunately no one attended and after a few weeks the organiser packed it in. If you want these events, then you need to support them and attend to keep them going!

There is a new weekly Car Boot starting this Saturday (19th July ) at TANSLEY near Matlock.Start time is 12 noon,free admission but £1.60 per car for parking.

Moving house in the near future so got quite a bit of stuff to shift, was planning on doing Twin Oaks on Saturday but forecast is looking dodgy so thinking of doing Oldcotes at Worksop on Sunday at 4.30am :o

Anybody got any reviews of the two?

anyone know if the Thorpe Hesley carboot is on this Sunday (20th July 2014) ??

anyone know if the Thorpe Hesley carboot is on this Sunday (20th July 2014) ??

Yes it's advertised as being on, but with the forecast for heavy rain and thunder over next couple of days it is possible it will get cancelled.

Loxley Recreation Ground Car Boot - 20th July - Sellers 8am, Buyers 9am. Cars £7 pre-booked £8 on the day, Vans £10.

To book a pitch contact [email protected]/07533544737

This Saturday I think there is won at Parson Cross park with Hallam Fm

dont forget Tesco carboot sale Infirmary Road Sunday 20th July

hardstanding site no worry about the rain tomorrow

pitches still available