Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Doing alright at tesco on saville street

Been to the carboot at Tesco Saville Street and baring in mind the weather plenty tipped up to stand and buy think, its going to be a really good one luxury of having the choice of outside or undercover . Will be doing the next one for definate people who are organising it seem really nice and friendly .

So now we have another carboot in the centre lets see if we can all get behind it and make it a good one .No charge to get in also and convenient parking .

Is the Hope car boot sale on tomorrow ?

Hi lubylou if you mean the one in the wicker weve been told its under cover in the carpark.

ah no sorry the one across from windsors shoes near hillsborough, but yeah that one wil do nicely too :D

Any carboots bank holiday monday 26th may?

IT WOULD HAVE COST £4 FOR THE FOUR OF US,I THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS.

Yes, if there had been 20 of you that would have been nearly 20 pounds, I think.

There is a boot sale at Barlow recreation ground on Monday 26th May, according to their website.

Is marsh lane on today monday

Thanks teffey but its the one one saville street that I mean there is one tomorrow but just didnt know the starting time

I wasn't asking about that, nor did I quote or ask anything about the one on Saville Street. If you'd had read my post in the first place, i was asking about the one on Infirmary Road. So I'll ask again. Does anyone know if you can turn up to that car boot to sell on the day or do you have to book in advance? Thanks

I wasn't asking about that, nor did I quote or ask anything about the one on Saville Street. If you'd had read my post in the first place, i was asking about the one on Infirmary Road. So I'll ask again. Does anyone know if you can turn up to that car boot to sell on the day or do you have to book in advance? Thanks

Its best to book in store as it confirms your space but you don't have to