Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Thanks teffey but its the one one saville street that I mean there is one tomorrow but just didnt know the starting time

Sorry to let everyone know but tomorrows Charity Car Boot at Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club is cancelled due to the substantial rain over the past 48 hours the next Car Boot will take place on Sunday 8th June 7am.

Thankyou for letting us know as i was hoping to stand ....was willing the weather to improve see you on the 8th

Thanks teffey but its the one one saville street that I mean there is one tomorrow but just didnt know the starting time

I am going there now, be back later, I'll have a look for you.

Starts at 7am.sellers to get there earlier, undercover if raining

is the tesco carboot still on tomorrow then due to the weather?

Hi lubylou if you mean the one in the wicker weve been told its under cover in the carpark.

Is the car boot still on at travellers in Chapeltown. .please

Is the car boot still on at travellers in Chapeltown. .please

I presume you mean travellers at Thorpe hesley:) sorry no its not.

Right guys I think the first post is up to date. I am sorry that some got missed off last weekend. I am short on time to keep things updated at the moment. I do keep trying to get on top of it.

Hi really sorry you didn't like our new carboot it will take time to build and if people find the £10 charge too pricey then we will consider reducing it. To be fair we have only had 2 and they are a huge amount of work. So feel a bit sad you have been so dismissive and negative of our efforts. Organising events is really hard work and the feedback from traders (who are NOT dealers in the quarter).......End of quote.

Unfortunately for you I spoke with quite a few of the sellers who actually were quite happy to admit they were local dealers from the area. The sellers did NOT want to haggle and this is NOT a car boot sale I'm afraid. A car boot in Sheffield city centre would be most welcome but you cannot call what you do a car boot sale - just be honest and call it an antique fair and you will find a better response from the people of Sheffield.