Carboot Mega Thread 2014

Tesco usually a pretty good turn out as any other always depends on weather and its a hard standing site

all pitch proceeds go to charity

cars £6.50

vans £9.00

Not very many stalls there this morning though, disappointing turnout really though it is a bit grey.

Not very many stalls there this morning though, disappointing turnout really though it is a bit grey.

Yes I thought the same, a bit disappointing, but maybe the weather over the last few days put sellers off. I hear that the next one is in 2 weeks' time, May 11th, hope it picks up then.

Does anybody know wether the car boot at Pedlars Corner ever got started,if so is it still going and is it any good?

marsh lane is a waste of time its about time the promoted it better 2 lines of traders not worth it

yes totally agree ,it used to be the biggest car boot around at one point getting 300-400 cars there now 20-40 . main reason is poorly promoted and charging started 2-3years ago for buyers ok if its very big but bit of a joke if there is 20-30cars and they started charging for children over 12 ,then last year 10 ,now this year 5year olds yes im been serious ,as I have a 5year old daughter and older children I wont be bothering again and they even charge for toilet.

:thumbsup:

yes totally agree ,it used to be the biggest car boot around at one point getting 300-400 cars there now 20-40 . main reason is poorly promoted and charging started 2-3years ago for buyers ok if its very big but bit of a joke if there is 20-30cars and they started charging for children over 12 ,then last year 10 ,now this year 5year olds yes im been serious ,as I have a 5year old daughter and older children I wont be bothering again and they even charge for toilet.

Very interested in this one if you can get it up and running.

Any more info?

yes let us know when this is starting.. we need a regular car boot over this end of town :)

Bowshaw car boot is on this weekend...

Nags head roundabout the one after Meadowhead.

Malin Bridge Primary School PTA Car Boot Sale - Saturday 17th May

Malin Bridge Primary School

Dykes Lane, S6 4RH

PTA Car Boot Sale

Saturday 17 May

Doors open 10am (sellers 9am)

SELLERS:

£5 pre-booked pitch

Email: [email protected] for a booking form

Cheques made payable to Malin Bridge PTA.

£7 for a pitch on the day (if there is space)

Friends of Nook Lane and Stannington Infant School PFAs will be holding a Car Boot Sale at NOOK LANE JUNIOR SCHOOL on Sunday 11th May. This is a joint fundraising event to raise money for both schools. The sale will open at 10am and cars may access the site to set up from 9am. Cars or stalls will cost £5 in advance and £7 on the day (pitches are limited so we recommend booking in advance). Vans will not be admitted to the site and stalls may not sell food or refreshments as refreshments will be available on the day. If you would like to reserve a pitch, please email Joanne Morton, [email protected].

Does anyone know if the car boot is on Sunday 4th May on Muglet Lane in Malty S66 7JQ, it was advertised weeks ago and I cant seem to see it advertised anymore....

Dawn

---------- Post added 29-04-2014 at 18:51 ----------

As a seller it was good I thought, I got rid of lots of stuff and earnt some good money .... looking forward to the next one:)

Friends of Nook Lane and Stannington Infant School PFAs will be holding a Car Boot Sale at NOOK LANE JUNIOR SCHOOL on Sunday 11th May. This is a joint fundraising event to raise money for both schools. The sale will open at 10am and cars may access the site to set up from 9am. Cars or stalls will cost £5 in advance and £7 on the day (pitches are limited so we recommend booking in advance). Vans will not be admitted to the site and stalls may not sell food or refreshments as refreshments will be available on the day. If you would like to reserve a pitch, please email Joanne Morton, [email protected].

Is the email address correct, it won't let me log on.