Clowne Motor Show and ClunRun Classic Car Run Sunday 13th July 2014

The ClunRun classic car run and associated car show will take place this year on Sunday 13th July at the Community Centre Clowne. The Run will start at 8:30 am and will take in 100 miles on roads in North East Derbyshire and the Peak District and will include a visit to the Round House Railway museum. Entry fee for the run is £20 and includes entry to the Roundhouse and a buffet meal for two at the finish.

The Car Show will be at the Community Centre from 13:00 hours. Entry to the car show is free for both exhibitors and the public.

Full details of both events and entry forms etc are on the Clowne and District Motor Club Website at http://www.clownemotorclub.org.uk or leave me a message on here.

John

Really enjoyed last years event. Very friendly and well organised. Will hopefully book on again this year if the car is ready.

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you again this year, just finished the route and I am very pleased with it, something for everyone I think.

Just a gentle reminder to anyone thinking of doing the ClunRun this year. Entries officially close in three weeks. I can cope with entries up to the end of June, but after that I need to be ordering printing and catering. Details and forms etc are available from our website at http://www.clownemotorclub.org.uk

For the show, just turn up on the day.

John

What an absolutely superb day out! Brilliantly organised route, tulip guide was so accurate and clear, organisation lacked nothing. Really nice stop at Barrow Hill Roundhouse, and very well catered for at the end. Congrats to the organising team. Can next years be better? I doubt it!

Thanks Richard. You forgot to mention how well printed and bound the road books were too! Glad you enjoyed it, we will try to better it next year some how.

I think I should point out that the date of the event is the 3rd July and not the 13th as stated above. Go to the club web page if you need to confirm.:cool:

This years event is indeed on July 3rd, the date of 13th July was the 2014 date on the original post. An added attraction this year is a scheduled fly past by on the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight spitfires in the afternoon.