Tapton secondary school

Are there anyone on the SF who went to Tapton school between 1973-1978. Maybe left 1978, we are looking to have a reunion as its 30 years this year since we left. Gosh I feel old typing that!!. Anyway Steve Marshall and I are looking to try and get people together who left Tapton around 1978, or knew us and where at the school between 73 and 78. So if anyone reading this was there then or even knew someone at the chool then , then please get in touch with us as we hoping to have this reunion by the end of Ocotber (this month)

Thanks and look forward to hearing from some of you.

Please pm thanks

Col

hi can you give me info plz as i know a few that attended in 77 thanx

Well we have managed to get in touch with a few people who knew us during that time at school.

And we are meeting in Sheffield city centre on the 25 October 2008

So Anyone who did attend Tapton School from 1973-1978 are welcome to attend just pm me and I will let you know the details of where we are meeting and the time etc. We have about 20 people approx at the momwent, but considering at short noticewe have done well, has to be the 25th as a couple of ex pupils coming up from London that weekend.

Thanks.

yep i went to tapton, also jeanette ducker my then best mate, 6 foot sharron,jeanette hopkinson for a while ,my name is wendy [nee molnar] then .

Well you should have come along to our second tapton schol get together which hapened last saturday night, the first brought about 10-11 of us together, this time brought about 15-16 and they should be more next time. If you want to come down we meet in the bankers draft upstairs and out next meet is going to be in November, will notify this link when the date has been fixed.

Just to let anyone know who may be intertested we are holding anohter re-union at the bankers draft in the city centre again this friday around about 8pm upstairs. If anyone wants to join us there is normally 12-15 of us sometimes more, we would love to se more new faces, or is that old :hihi: so get yourself down there and bring someone else who as there at about the same time.

Was anyone on here at Tapton Secondary between 1963 - 1967 ?

Would like to hear from anyone who was.

Just to let you know there are a few people getting together from the 73-78 school pupils at the bankers draft on the 30th July meeting about half past seven. Its a good laugh and lots of catching up to do. And as most of us will be hitting 50 next year then we will be having a giant 50th birthday party sometime in the middle of next year. SO please pm for details.

Cheers

Are there anyone on the SF who went to Tapton school between 1973-1978. Maybe left 1978, we are looking to have a reunion as its 30 years this year since we left. Gosh I feel old typing that!!. Anyway Steve Marshall and I are looking to try and get people together who left Tapton around 1978, or knew us and where at the school between 73 and 78. So if anyone reading this was there then or even knew someone at the chool then , then please get in touch with us as we hoping to have this reunion by the end of Ocotber (this month)

Thanks and look forward to hearing from some of you.

Please pm thanks

Col

Sorry for gatecrashing your Forum, but im looking for info on the Dyson brothers who I believe went to Tapton in the early 70s....:)

Anyone on here attend Tapton Secondary between 1963 - 1967 ?

If so would like to hear of your memories of the school, teachers etc.

Yes, I was there 64-68........ Miss Ash, Mr Phillips, Mr Grant, Mr ?????