New 'Oldies' Fly Fishing Group

New fly fishing group for those of us more senior in years, and ideal for the semi-retired and retired.

Experienced and beginners welcome.

Further details here:

New Fly Fishing Group

New fly fishing group for those of us more senior in years, and ideal for the semi-retired and retired.

Further details here:

New Fly Fishing Group

had a great "first day" at ladybower today,i have highlighted "firstday" because it is not strictly true as the season ticket holders have been alowed to fish FOR THE PAST WEEK,not realy fare is it and this is the first time ithas ever been alowed,who makes up these bias rules?

anyway i had a good catch of 20 and brought home 4 fish just over 2lb which i will gut and freez the fillets for meals over the next week or two,great sport

Further details here:

New Fly Fishing Group

The new group is now up and running with the first outing planned for this coming Wednesday 9th April.

More new members will be welcome

Lobworms, where abouts were you fishing and what fly were you catching on buddy ?

hello new oldies.i am an out and out course fisherman but I have recently been left an assortment of fly fishing items consisting of split cane fly rods and numerous fly fishing reels equipment for fly tying and all the feathers and stuff for making flies is there anybody who knows there worth as I have know idea. I know some fly fishermen like fishing with old rods and reels so think they might be useful to somebody