Urgent laptop help required

Hello clever techie people :).

I am in urgent need of help with my Dell personal laptop which I use rarely since I got my iPad and I'm hoping you can recommend somewhere that I can take it for same day-ish service

My WORK laptop has been infected by a virus and it has corrupted all my files so all my working documents can't be opened. The laptop has been cleaned remotely by our IT department (in Ireland) but it has to be sent back to them to attempt file recovery and it will be the end of next week before I get it back. I'm a rep and work from home.

As it's month end there are several things I need to do with work documents that I was hoping to get sent to my personal computer but it took almost an hour to start up last night then another hour to get on to my e mail and I gave up trying to open a spreadsheet a colleague sent me. When I switched it off, it started to install Windows updates but is stuck on the 6th of 6 with nothing happening.

Is there anyone/ anywhere that does same day (ish) laptop repairs that can help me out of this pickle

Thank you for reading!

Take it to Gosh Mozalan

help will help you out ,he's spot on ;o)

Take it to Moz. he has a very good rep on the forums. Doubt you would have anything except good about the service.

Thanks everyone - my laptop is in the healing hands of Dr Gosh as I write!

Thanks everyone - my laptop is in the healing hands of Dr Gosh as I write!

Dr Gosh . Brilliant :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: