Sheffield property shop bidding (open)

Can someone help me please, ive just logged in to sheffieldpropertyshop and looking at my recent bidding.. most propertys say (unsuccessful) one says (pending) and one says (open). Can somebody tell me what open is suppose to mean? Seen as though the woman on the phone at sheffield property shop didnt have a clue either..

ive just checked my bids n 1 was unsuccessful but one is open ,,like urself i do not understand ,been on google also phoned property shop but no wiser ,,,

Mod note

Angela,

Posting in textspeak is not permitted under Forum terms and conditions. Posts must be made in standard English using standard punctuation.

Me either. Youd think on the phone they would know. God i hope theyre going to offer me something. Sick of waiting

'Open' just means that the property hasn't been let yet; i.e. it's still potentially being offered to applicants on the list, or it's been offered and just waiting for an applicant to sign up for it.

It's basically the same as when a bid showed 'awaiting decision' on the old site.