What do you think of Handsworth?

It's not the best and certainly not the worst. On a scale of one to ten I would give it a 7. I live at Woodhouse Mill which is nearby, a much better place lol...

Yes a lot nicer go and have a look. Be good when they put new slip road through to parkway. Handsworth to crowded we dont want any more

Iv lived in handsworth for 20 years and I like it. The pubs have definitely gone down hill to what they used to be but overall iv never had any trouble. The gangs seem to stick to the handsworth rec. (local park) and the back of the church. Traffic has increased massively in the last 10 years since the asda opened and will prob get worse when Waverley is fully built.

Yes a lot nicer go and have a look. Be good when they put new slip road through to parkway. Handsworth to crowded we dont want any more

What slip road & where?

I was born on the Triangle and ended up living on Hall Road (near ASDA) until a few years ago. I had several car crime issues at the time. The Bramley Estate is sound; no through-road and nice houses next to open fields. Apart from ASDA, there isn't much to attract people. Other areas of Sheffield have more to offer but I know Handsworth and it It is close to the motorway.

bramley and medlock estates are lovely in terms of neighbours, no hassles, not much crime. pubs are hit n miss compared to years ago, but thats true of most pubs nowadays. hoping that they open a new link road up though to ease traffic which will grow due to waverley, as that expands. overall a decent place to live.

Hi,

I lived there for 5 years on the new estate opposite the ASDA, very good for commuting either into the city or to the M1 and further out (a lot less traffic than the opposite side of town in rush hour in my opinion) there seems to be quite a lot of development taking place at the moment with the new hungry horse pub, mcdonald's, Aldi etc

I never had any problems so i would recommend it :)