Play off places

Theres way more than 12 teams below us:hihi: united must be at least 20 places below.

I totally misread his post.Didn't realize he was even referring to Wednesday lol.

I wouldn't judge teams by the spaces between them though,it has shown on many occasions this season,it means nowt on the pitch:hihi:

Talk of play-off's is a bit silly, but I also would like to shake up play-off spots with a few scalps. 12th or above will do!

This post sums up what i am thinking,lets ruffle a few feathers :)

Not a prayer of reaching the playoff places.

But keep this team together and add a 20+ goal striker, then it would bode very well for next season.

Bookies don,t "brick it" they,ll take anyones money.

I asked them to take United to win the FA Cup and also to be promoted double.... They rejected my bet as 'too risky'.

The odds we're 16,000/1. I was going to put a fiver on... they declined me. Would have been the easiest fiver they've ever made too.

A good bookie would be prepared to pay out such a bet just for the publicity. I,m a tenner short or i would take your money.

[/color]Its silly to even start dreaming really,but it would be nice to take 6th place instead of 3rd.

I heard somewhere before about statistically,6th place is the spot to be in for promotion.

It worked for Huddersfield didn't it?? But then again, this is Utd, and if every team who finished 6th went on to win promotion, you could put a cast-iron guarantee that if we finished 6th we would be the first team to **** it up....:hihi::hihi:

Nice to see I haven't missed much on here lately...:D

A win over Posh might get a few fans thinking it's possible but I would think they need to lose 10 or more of their last 16 games with us winning the same.Just settle for Wembley then...

I am not looking towards the play offs at all, a top half finish would be great after such a poor start.

However on the way back from Fulham my nephew played a £5 bet on the blades getting a play off place @ 66/1.Those odds have been now reduced to 20/1.

A trip to wembley even a semi final, is what i would like.

A trip to wembley even a semi final, is what i would like.

Me too Poundsworth , meet some good lads off here again, drink loads of beers and can I add IF we got to Wembley for the semis I would like it to be Man City/ Arsenal because wouldn't be able to make it back for the Final :D

Lol we aint going to make the playoffs,I wish some blades would stop talking rot,but next season IF we can keep hold of Brayford and add a couple more quality players then we should be good enough for top 6.

Lol we aint going to make the playoffs,I wish some blades would stop talking rot,but next season IF we can keep hold of Brayford and add a couple more quality players then we should be good enough for top 6.

At last a Blade with a brain.

Brayford is far too good for that league mate and I'm sure he's put himself in the shop window for a move back to the championship (wouldn't mind him at Hillsborough)