Will United be in Europe?

If United beat Charlton in the next round of the Cup and the other results go there way will they be in Europe Next Season.If Arsenal.Man City and Sunderland all win these teams should have already Qualified this leaves United as only team not to already have Qualified

If United beat Charlton in the next round of the Cup and the other results go there way will they be in Europe Next Season.If Arsenal.Man City and Sunderland all win these teams should have already Qualified this leaves United as only team not to already have Qualified

Saw something like that on twitter but think the answer is NO.

They would give that spot to a lower finishing Premiership team

Short answer, no

Saw something like that on twitter but think the answer is NO.

They would give that spot to a lower finishing Premiership team

Not sure how it works CB, but if we got to final & played say Man City and lost we'd still be in Europe as they would qualify by another route.

Nope.

Apparently it has to go to a team in the premier league that didn't win anything.

Not sure how it works CB, but if we got to final & played say Man City and lost we'd still be in Europe as they would qualify by another route.

The question was if we beat Charlton Pete.

If we played Man City in the final then YES we should be in Europe if they win the Premiership.

Cant even think of that right now tbh , need to worry about beating Charlton so CB can have a mini holiday :hihi::hihi:

I don't understand why not because Wrexham once qualified by wining Welsh Cup

The question was if we beat Charlton Pete.

If we played Man City in the final then YES we should be in Europe if they win the Premiership.

Cant even think of that right now tbh , need to worry about beating Charlton so CB can have a mini holiday :hihi::hihi:

That's why I said I was unsure Steve, I know how the final works but don't think it's even considered so early but, as you say Charlton come 1st.

I don't understand why not because Wrexham once qualified by wining Welsh Cup

Winning the Welsh cup is a bit of a clue.

hahaha,come on lads!!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well at least we have a shot, your only hope is declaring war on Germany:hihi::hihi: