Blades v charlton fa cup

Grappler's official match report.

Well, I am sure that most of you were either at the game, or watching on TV, so I will keep the report short.

This is all you need to know.

Goals 4 (all scored by Sheffield United)

Allowed 2

Disallowed 2

Clean sheet

Wembley.

A nice day out, sunny, a full ground and a great atmosphere.

Man of the match - too many to name, everyone stepped up to answer the call today.

and now for a quick song.

Que Sera, Sera

Whatever will be, will be

we're laughing at Cheeky (bandit)

Que Sera, sera.

and finally, as sung by the Bramall Lane faithful to the Charlton fans today

That's why you're going down, That's why you're going down, That's why you're going down, That's why you're going down.

Thanks to all the S6 posters who have had congratulated the Blades on here, I don't care who we get, let's just enjoy a day out at Wembley.

CB, I hope that was one of the best breakfasts you have had!

Nigel Clough, we all thank you.......

:thumbsup:

Cant deny it,united fully deserve there place in the semi,im a tad jealous i have to admit.But well done united.

This song is to be sung by all of us, the same tune as:-

"We're the famous Sheff United and we're going to Wem ber lee"

He's annoying Cheeky Bandit and he's going to disappear!

disappear!

disappear!

Cant deny it,united fully deserve there place in the semi,im a tad jealous i have to admit.But well done united.

I honestly think the Charlton players were completely wound up before the owls game with all the talk of a Sheffield derby, and the assumption that everyone wanted that - so they lifted themselves at S6 and got a great result... today, they probably expected to win against a lower league team, and just didn't have that extra motivation? For a team in a QF, they were pretty disappointing, especially for their fans getting up here for a noon kick off!

I honestly think the Charlton players were completely wound up before the owls game with all the talk of a Sheffield derby, and the assumption that everyone wanted that - so they lifted themselves at S6 and got a great result... today, they probably expected to win against a lower league team, and just didn't have that extra motivation? For a team in a QF, they were pretty disappointing, especially for their fans getting up here for a noon kick off!

If that was a "lifted" Charlton at s6,then they are definitely going to drop into league one.:hihi:

Yeah you could be right mate,but we should have also lifted ourselfs much more than we did,maybe we took if for granted that we would win,like we did yesterday:( and they should know you cant do that.

They were simply not good enough pal, they had some first half possesion, but rarely threatened. Yet another clean sheet.

Oh and England just beat Wales at Rugby, can today get any better? :hihi:

If that was a "lifted" Charlton at s6,then they are definitely going to drop into league one.:hihi:

Fair point,and i think they will.

A fantastic team performance today, and well deserved victory, but for me, big praise to Howard, never really troubled throughout thanks to his awesome back four, but commanded his area excellently and when he finally had to make a stop in the closing stages, saved fantastically, now bring on Hull, whatever happens, it has been a great run taking down some top sides en-route, and you just never know....UTB...:thumbsup::banana::banana::banana:

Is that true?

What a fantastic response from the Blades.

You could always switch the game to the bigger ground in Sheffield and maximise your revenue:D

like you did v charlton:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

like you did v charlton:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Na your getting mixed up, we didn't swap venue for the Charlton game:)