Blades v charlton fa cup

My cousing supports charlton and they say they couldn;t have asked for a better draw.

They beat the blue and white half of sheffield and now they plan to stuff their less esteemed neighbours

As they say "ee by gum laddie thas abart to tek a reight thrashin" as the charlton fan begins to undo his trouser belt.

Looks like your mate has been caught with his trousers down.

Hahahahahaha, you were saying:hihi: come on then cheeky and co. Giving it large before now get that tin hat on and take some back

Cheers for bringing those up Nervy, the excuses should be interesting....

Cheers for bringing those up Nervy, the excuses should be interesting....

Well I thought it would be rude not to. Let's be right though we won't see cheeky and if we do you'll of been lucky or he'll deflect it by bringing up the result against us

A brilliant result,United at Wembley,and quids in on my Acca too:banana::banana::banana:

I don't usually bet on United,but I really didn't expect Charlton to beat us today.

Could have been different outcome if they had scored that sitter,but I don't think they deserved to get anything overall.

You fill up my sense's..............

Fully deserved the win today and I hope my blades friends and colleagues have a great day at Wembley, I also hope Charlton get the relegation they deserve.

I have seen plans for a drainage ditch in front of the Kop. It is going to be needed to cope with all Sheffield United fans crying their eyes out.

I don't think so. I see Clough got manager of the month. We all know what that means.

As we are going to win anyway, this curse means we are going to absolutely slaughter your lot. It is lent which is the time when some people give things up. Rumour has it that Sheffield United are giving up scoring goals. hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You not singing anymore,your not singing anymore....:hihi:

Your not singing,your not singing.....:hihi:

Your not singing anymore!...........:hihi:

Excellent result for the blades. Well done guys. Enjoy Wembley supporters. Have a blast

Missy :):banana: :banana:

His name was cheeky bandit and he's not going to Wemberlee ha ha ha, ha ha ha

I bet those windows gleam this week Pete :hihi:

:D my windows always gleam lol.

As we are going to win anyway, this curse means we are going to absolutely slaughter your lot. It is lent which is the time when some people give things up. Rumour has it that Sheffield United are giving up scoring goals. hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

This one's come back to bite your ass big time cheeky.

Don't be too disappointed that the best team on the day won.

Enjoy drowning your sorrows :)

His name was cheeky bandit and he's not going to Wemberlee ha ha ha, ha ha ha

A prime example of coming back to bite you on the arris.......