Blades v charlton fa cup

Seems as it bothered a lot of people when we didn't get the blades match thread up in time for our last match,i thought i would get this one in early.

Very hard match in prospect,very hard to call,my head says 1-1,my heart says 2-1

Stuff Charlton 3-0 at least!

Charlton aren't a team you should worry about. Ok you might lose but you also have every chance of beating them

Watch it bitter Alison alert !!!

In a way it's probably a good thing because I don't think Bramall Lane could cope with 20,000,000 Wednesday fans. I mean we've only so many pies to go round, Tango alone would have eaten 200

Ridge you do realise I want united to win right? Not bitter just would like to see United win.

Edited by Groose

Ridge you do relies I want united to win right? Not bitter just would like to see United win.

I'm not convinced. Why as a Wednesday fan would you ? Apologies if I misunderstood, I thought you were on a wind up

I thought i would just add to my post by stating i won't post on this match thread on the actual day of the match as i will be at the match ok;)

I'm not convinced. Why as a Wednesday fan would you ? Apologies if I misunderstood, I thought you were on a wind up

I maybe an Owl, but I do like to see both Sheffield teams do well. Seriously not winding up. I've said it on a few occasions on the forum.

Seems as it bothered a lot of people when we didn't get the blades match thread up in time for our last match,i thought i would get this one in early.

Very hard match in prospect,very hard to call,my head says 1-1,my heart says 2-1

It is always better to start a matchthread BEFORE a match TBH:hihi:

It is always better to start a matchthread BEFORE a match TBH:hihi:

Gazza read through some of the posts from earlier tonight they explain about the non posting of a match thread:)

Gazza read through some of the posts from earlier tonight they explain about the non posting of a match thread:)

Not tonight mate,i hate football:(

But I don't think being at the match can be used as an excuse, I mean I know there are die hard fans on either side but I doubt any of them would be in the ground waiting for a game to start 2 days or so before it kicks off:D

anyway over to you guys, we made Charlton loook better than they are, play like you have been in the cup and you should be ok