Catering for a Party

HI All

I am organising party for my husband 50th at the begining of August. I wondered if anyone could reccomend and good idea's? I was thinking on a budget maybe something on the lines of Chippy Tea. Or Pie & pea supper?

It is for approx £100 people

thanks xx

Nicky's in Broomhill do a brilliant Pie and Peas Supper (including a veggie option).

Massive portions, very tasty at a very good price.

0114 266 5178

If you fancy a cold buffet Costco are good. You have to place the order a few days in advance.

There's a company that does a trip up the canal with pie and peas. I can't remember what it cost but would recommend it.

---------- Post added 25-02-2014 at 09:10 ----------

hmmm I think the boat was too small for 100 people though.

HI Dolly69.

Try Coco caterers we are Event caterers based in Sheffield we cover South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. We have just re branded ourselves and Fish and chips / pie and chips is just one of the menu choices we are very proud of.

We can do delious chip butties for you at your house or venue of choice. We could do crispy cod and chips in vintage newspaper cones that are always really popular with guests!. Everything is cooked on site by professional and experienced chefs we will bring our own fryers and equipment but will need a kitchen in order to prep and cook the food. We can also provide service staff.

For an informal chat please call Sam or Kathryn on 0750 564 8160 or email your requirements to [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Kathryn

Hi all....

The wedding is booked,venue is booked ,photography booked but are looking for catering options and ideas....

It is in october this year...

The numbers are 45 at around 4pm and 120 at night reception...

Was thinking of having hot roast sarnies /pie n peas afternoon and cold buffet at night and needs to done on a tight budget..

Any recommendations??? Cooked pork joints/beef joints etc?? Outside caterers??

Any thoughts or ideas much appreciated ...

Many thanks