Wednesday doing spot on

Have to say what a turn around it has been after the start we had, look at the celebrations for the goals and that is what you call team spirit !!!

WELL IN WEDNESDAY !!!

we're doing good mate, most definitely, i mean even our losses, wigan yeah, theyre a good team, and derby we just couldnt hit the proverbial cow on the arse with a banjo

Makes a massive difference to any team as you know corks.DJ had killed that completely and its great to.see it back.HE must have been a miserable git to play for.

Makes a massive difference to any team as you know corks.DJ had killed that completely and its great to.see it back.HE must have been a miserable git to play for.

DJ didn't become a bad manager over night you know, it took him quite a while. :D

DJ didn't become a bad manager over night you know, it took him quite a while. :D

I always rated him as a decent manager.but the things he has done this seaso n have really baffled me .

we're doing good mate, most definitely, i mean even our losses, wigan yeah, theyre a good team, and derby we just couldnt hit the proverbial cow on the arse with a banjo

Chuffed for everyone concerned, you really do have to appreciate the good times as we all know being an Owl.

There isn't much pressure on them at the moment, and to be fair there isn't much pressure on Stuart when you think where he has come from and he wasn't even on the shortlist for the job.

Really looking forward to Monday night now :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 22-02-2014 at 21:53 ----------

I haven't seen team spirit like there has been on show recently for a long old while, it's a massive thing in football when the team are as one and not playing as individuals.

How can you speak about owt? Armchair superfan

here comes the troll :rolleyes:

long time no see, sadly youre back, owt to say on the subject?

thought not

He lives in Whitby ! :huh:

He lives in Whitby ! :huh:

Canadablade lives in Canada and he gets to more matches than melthebell

Canadablade lives in Canada and he gets to more matches than melthebell

It may be more of a priority to him.

I used to attend religiously for 20 odd years, home and away, but now you're more likely to see me watching the academy lads, than catch me at the lane. Didn't go today, but was at the Everton cup match. You don't just give up on the love if you can't be there, for whatever reason.