Is there anybody out there..

Who has come to a dead end with support for alcoholism and are people aware of residential rehabs in Sheffield with no waiting list and vacant beds?

Thank you for your reply... That's very interesting but it's also highlighted that the place you have recommended isn't out there enough for people who do want to stop drinking . I've given them a call and there are beds available . With regards to funding, this is also possible.

So there's hope out there , we just need to get the info out there for everyone.

Yes I agree. I couldn't remember the name of the place and still couldn't find it by googling various things! I looked through some texts to find the name.

I think a relative of my friend who is currently there found it in the yellow pages, but can't be sure.

I hope you find it useful, it seems to be helping my friend :)

I would love to get help and stop drinking the trouble is i really enjoy my drink and feel my life would be empty without it which is acontradiction as i have a wonderful family which i know will be destroyed one day

If anybody wishes to help the op with their research please do so via pm.

closing